Page 48 of 175 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

It looks like they are showing the chase figures on the back of the packages now.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Nice score there PF! I'm mighty jealous!
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked -- I never find variants, and I NEVER expected to see that Wolverine. After looking around the past day or so, and seeing nothing in any of the stores, I figure I must have gotten there right after they'd opened the few boxes that they had.

Well, here's hoping that there'll be some serious restocking going on this week.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Well, here's hoping that there'll be some serious restocking going on this week.
    I've got my fingers crossed, could use a good Marvel Legends fix.....

Here's a link to the cardback that evenflow was talking about. The variant headsculpts are shown in little insets on the cardback. Looks like they're shipping out more Doombots in ML8 too. That's pretty cool for those that missed him!

Marvel Legends 8 cardback

Hey hey, amazon has wave 9 up for pre-order! I ordered the two Hulks, Nightcrawler and Prof X. Do i ever think i'll see them from amazon. good lord no, but it's always funny to pre-order from them and see them fail. Plus, you can argue and get free gift cards! yay!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I pre-ordered the green hulk, and have to expectations in getting it.

I have never gotten anything that I preordered from Amazon has anyone?

Anyone see the new toyfare? When they asked about Powerman the odds of getting him are 1 to 1. Sounds pretty good that we will be getting Powerman and Iron Fist.

well, my persistence and lack of things to do paid off once again as i jumped on amazon at about 1:30 EST, and the had Scorpion in stock! I click to buy some and it says, "this item is no longer available from the seller you selected." After refreshing and trying again and again, I still had nothing.

this morning, the glitch had been fixed and i FINALLY found Scorpion. What a feelin'!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Congrats JMG! Scorpion is a great figure.

Well, lady luck was smiling at me today. I was browsing at Puzzle Zoo today during my lunch break, and lo and behold - a variant FF4 box set was sitting there (behind four regular ones). They had it priced the same as the regular ones ($45), so I made a beline to the register with it!

Before today, I had lost all hope of getting that one (only seen it once before for $100).

I missed out on a variant box xet on ebay with a buy it now for 50.00 as i was going to the checkout process i guess someone else was too and they beat me too it.