Page 49 of 175 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

I found a second Scorpion last night at Wal-Mart, I open it up and both the joints in each hand are so loose you could knock'em over by whistling. Well that's not the only problem of it...apparently the way the right hand was secured by a twisty tie in the package caused it to bend away from the rest of the arm, so the wrist-peg got a ton of stress on it. As I tried to turn it the peg actually tore through itself because it was so soft, and now the hand is only connected to the peg by a bit of plastic.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That sucks man... the same thing has happened to me with numerous other ToyBiz ML and LOTR figures, it really does blow.

The worst one for me was with my Stealth Iron Man - his left leg seemed stuck, so I tried to rotate it to release the joint, and .....snap! There goes the leg

That sucks, but at least you found a second Scorpion, I can't even find a first one. Someone over at TNSI found Sandman and ML 8 in California I think it was. He has pics up.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hey evenflow,
    What's TNSI? I'd like to see those pics

Saw this info on one of the other forums I go to, and figured that I'd pass it on. Please note that the line-ups can and do change quite often. The line-up comes via Alter Ego Comics who have Series 10 & 11 up for pre-order. Here's a run down of the line-ups, but again... be sure to take the list with a grain of salt. Toy Biz is known to change their line-ups at the last moment often.

Series 10 - Sentinel Series (shipping in July)

1st Appearance Spiderman
    Cyclops
    X-Factor Cyclops (variant)
    Angel
    X-Factor Angel (variant)
    Black Panther
    Black Panther (variant)
    Omega Red
    Mr. Sinister
    Mystique

Series 11 - Legendary Riders Series (shipping in October)

Origin Thing
    Logan
    Logan (variant)
    Iron Man: Hulk Buster Armor
    Vengeance
    Task Master
    Ultron
    Wonder-Man
    Wonder Man (variant)
    Scarlet Witch

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Does Blade with Comic like on back of package exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibill
    Does Blade with Comic like on back of package exist?
    Yeah, he was released in really small quantities in America, he was released (with the exact same non-foreign packaging) in Canada and the UK in larger quantities. If you generally search for overseas people selling Blade on ebay chances are you'll find they have it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Some pretty cool figures. A bit too many X-related characters IMO, although the first wave is the "sentinel" wave. I wonder if that means we'll get a buildable Sentinel in the wave (like Galactus)?

My favorite potentials are Ultron and Task Master

Still no Thanos

Ultron! Yes! Rawk!!

Vengeance! I never thought I'd see him, but always suggested him as an easy re-tooling of the Ghost Rider figures! again

I wish they'd cut down a bit on the re-hash X-Men figures, and I'll get my ML Jubilee much more quickly.

And for the love of Stan Lee, would somebody infiltrate ToyBiz and kick anyone squah in the you-know-whats if they even suggest another stinkin' Iron Man? How many of that lamebrain second-stringer do we need?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    And for the love of Stan Lee, would somebody infiltrate ToyBiz and kick anyone squah in the you-know-whats if they even suggest another stinkin' Iron Man? How many of that lamebrain second-stringer do we need?
    No kidding...... I think they've covered the shell-head well enough at this point. No more Iron Man figures please.

The only other Iron Man I would be interested in would be a "first appearance" version. We should be seeing that in the mix instead of "hulk buster"

I am happy with most of the choices though.