Page 50 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Yeah I wish they would give Iron-Man a rest, hell if he really sells as well as they think he does then why don't just make an Iron-Man Classics line? Surely if Hulk can get his own line then so can Iron-Man. It'd help a ton!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So... speaking of Iron Man, I can't remember, but have they done a classic (grey or gold) costume yet?
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    So... speaking of Iron Man, I can't remember, but have they done a classic (grey or gold) costume yet?
    Not in the Marvel Legends scale. They did do one in the older, smaller scaled line. He was in the Avengers boxset with Giant Man, Thor, Hulk, etc.. and was actually a pretty decent figure at the time.

---

I found a bunch of ML 6 and 7 today (including variant phoenix) at a collector joint. I asked them how much for deadpool, and he says "$40" Unbelievable.... I didn't even bother to ask the prices on the others...

I did fork over $59.99 for a Sinister Six boxset to give to one of my nephews for X-Mas though. Hope he likes it!

Big Bad Toy Store has wave 9, 10, & 11 up for pre-order. Its going to be awesome getting a Sentinel and Galactus.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Series 8 showed up at my local TRU today. Found Captain America, Iceman, Storm (long hair), Doc Ock and Iron Man. They all look great, especially Cap.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Series 8 already?!? Man, I still haven't seen all of 7 yet. (Great for you BTW Hellboy. I'm really looking forward to that Doc Ock. I wish my TRU had... toys.)
    plasticfetish.net

Boy I seem to be on a role with the Marvel stuff as of late. Ran into Sandman today and I finally found the Vision. As usual Wal-Mart and TRU seem to be the only places this stuff is hitting around here though.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

You're killin' me, HB!!! Keep your eyes peeled for an extra Sandman! We can add that to our never ending stack o' toys for our trade. hehehhe
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Will do Guyute. BTW I found Storm for you today so you can scratch her off your X-mas list.

(bows down at HB's feet)

Oh Anung Un Rama, i bow to thee and pray that you accept this token of gratitude...(pulls out 24 pack of Bud) eh eh eh?!

which one is it anyway?!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"