Page 53 of 175 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Rumor has it, (this is not confirmed) that there are cases coming out with just chase figures. It seems like people are finding them. I hope this means I can find a Dark Phoenix.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Chase figures? I still need most of the last few waves. I really lucked out finding all of Wave 8 at once, but I've never seen Deadpool or regular Phoenix, much less Dark Phoenix!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I've never seen Deadpool or regular Phoenix, much less Dark Phoenix!
    Same here.... well unless you count a local collector shop that has 'em all for the low price of $35 each. And if you think that's bad, you should see how much they charge for variants. I hope those rot there forever.

I really hope the rumor evenflow posted is true!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Chase figures? I still need most of the last few waves. I really lucked out finding all of Wave 8 at once, but I've never seen Deadpool or regular Phoenix, much less Dark Phoenix!
    Chase waves... I think he means chase waves.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    I'll probably get the $40 set since Abomination seems to be completely unobtainable now, but that sucks since I have all the other figures already.
    I'd wait. That price is the EE price which is always high. These will probably be released in stores for much less. The 40$ is for 2-2packs which will more than likely go for 13.00 each 2 pack at most stores. I'm only basing this on the price of the Spider-Man and Doc Ock 2 pack that I've seen in stores lately.

jiM

Your probably right, I will definitely wait and find out the retail price before ordering.

I would much rather just buy the Abomination set by itself anyways since I already have an Absorbing Man.

CornerStoreComics.com has pre orders listed for waves 12 and 13. Interesting choices.... Most of 13 sounds pretty good to me, but only about half of series 12 interests me.

Series 12:
    [font=Arial]"Get the jump on Series 12 set , which MAY include: Origin Capt America (w/Bucky), Savage Land Wolverine, Ultimate Green Goblin, Loki, Dark Phoenix, Mole Man, & Hannibal King." [/font]

[font=Arial]"sealed cases may contain the Scary Teeth Mole Man and/or Vampire Hannibal King variants!"[/font]

Series 13:
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"Get the jump on Series 13 set , which MAY include: Origin Daredevil, Kingpin, Power Man, Iron Fist, Lady Deathstrike, Ultimate Punisher, Tombstone, and Shang Chi."[/font]

[font=Arial]"sealed cases may contain the Unmasked Daredevil and/or Shang Chi Alt. Costume variants!"[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]

Where's Thanos and Captain Marvel?? [/font]

The Fantastic Four movie figures are up on Amazon.com.
    No pics though.

(If the link dosen't work, search for "Fantastic Four Movie")
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

great another DareDevil thats just what we need

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibill
    great another DareDevil thats just what we need
    Actually it is. A yellow/brown Daredevil has been wanted for a while. The first one which was a variant in Spider-Man Classics sells for mad money on Ebay.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.