Page 55 of 175 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

OK. Just a beauty shot for the heck of it. (I really love this figure.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ml_doc-oc.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	10020  
    plasticfetish.net

Yes he is an awesome figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Walked into Wal-Mart today, expected to find the usual nothingness...stared down the freshly revamped toy aisle and quickly noticed a new "The Batman" figure with his regular suit and non-gimmickized right arm. I figured that would be the only the delight of the day...then I saw the full ML pegs. They weren't Nick Fury clones. It was Vision Little digging, found Apocalypse and then Hawkeye! It was a whole fresh case right on the pegs. Sadly no Phazing Ghost Rider.

Either way though, I couldn't believe they showed up FINALLY! And even in good condition. However..I sat the pile down for a bit because they were getting heavy as I looked around the rest of the aisle and noticed a brownish substance on Vision. Apparently someone had recently spilt a pop on a mid-shelf that I guess Vision had been laying on when it happened. (You could tell it happened hours ago, only a bit of a stain was there and Vision was on the pegs when I got there, I assume it was a stocker.)

I didn't have anything to clean it off with though, and I forgot to ask the lay-away clerk about having any wipes. Oh well though, as long as it doesn't leak (a couple droplets were still on the bottom) onto other figures, I'll probably be able to wash it off when they get home. I also finally found the Senate/Naboo post-OTC figures.

However something very bad comes from all this: Now I'll probably have to stare at Nick Furys, Iron Mans, Ghost Riders and Wolverines for months.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Soda stain, shmoda stain... you'll be opening that bad-boy up won't you? Man... that's luck. I think Vision and Man-Thing were the two that I wanted most from these last waves, and I've yet to see a Vision at all.

Dr. Strange had better not be as hard to find.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Sadly no Phazing Ghost Rider.
    What's a phasing Ghost Rider? Typo? I know there's a phasing Vision, but Ghost Rider has never been able to phase in the comics. Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    What's a phasing Ghost Rider? Typo? I know there's a phasing Vision, but Ghost Rider has never been able to phase in the comics. Please explain.
    Try not to laugh too hard at the price they're charging, but here's a pic...

http://actionfiguresbygofigure.com/s...oduct3670.html
    plasticfetish.net

Oh, okay thanks. I thought I might be missing something. Phasing implies something else to me; that's a pretty interesting description for that figure Toybiz decided to go with.

For some reason I have decided I want the phasing Ghost rider. I'm stupid
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

No, it's cool and I'd dig having one also. I just figure there's no chance in Wal*Mart that I'll ever find one.
    plasticfetish.net

Some great pics of what we can expect from the Fantastic Four movie line. Looks like some really good quality figures of Doom and the Fantastic Four are on the way. Just click on the small pictures for a larger view.

http://www.fun-shop-online.de/Fantas...ult76_541.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.