Page 57 of 175 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Wow, that really is too bad they scrapped it. I like the hover chair version better too.

Hell, we already got two regular chairs out of the X-Men movie line, and those look just fine standing next to other Marvel Legends figures.

Yeah i saw that, the Hover chair version is much much better. I guess it just made too much sense to just change which Galactus body art came with which figure.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Both are still pretty poor though. I mean he just doesn't look right in both, the head is way too feminine. With the version we're getting, it looks alot more like a rip-off considering the whole body looks ripped from the movie version. Even with a repaint, the sculpt of the suited body doesn't blend very well with the rest of the comic figures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Here's some really decent pictures of the first two FF figure assortments. The figures actually look pretty damn good. Though I hope that Reed can't do the 'sawblade' thing in the movie. Cause while 'Mr. Fantastic' can form his limbs into sawblades, it wouldn't be able to cut anything, or spin. Hopefully it's just a 'toyetic' addition.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF Figures.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	10102  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Some great updated and clear shots of Marvel Legends 9 over at SuperHeroTimes.com. Here's a link to the gallery of picture from UK Toy Fair 2005.

http://www.superherotimes.com/newsarchive/000357.php

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nightcrawler's pretty sweet looking, dunno what I'm gonna do about the others though if I want to build Galactuc. I don't like the Hulk, Bullseye I may get, Dr. Strange I wouldn't mind, I loathe Prof X's figure, War Machine is meh and Deathlok I don't like either.

This bites.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Galactus is amazing. I can't wait.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

That Galactus does look great! Actually, I really dig most of the figures in this assortment, so I cant wait to get 'em all and assemble the eater of worlds!

Here's a pic of my latest Marvel haul:

Marvel Legends Black Widow
    Spider-Man Classics Sandman
    Spider-Man Classics Superposeable Spidey (the one that comes with the wall, like Manga Spidey)

I'm very happy with all three of these figures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marvel legends 8 011.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	10123  

While all these new figures in new wave look pretty darn good, there just aren't any that I can actually picture myelf buying.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

And here's another ML gift from your ole pal Binks. Pictures of what we can likely expect from Marvel Legends Series 10 and 11. Note that for the most part they are just artists renderings of the final product, and like the 'Hoverchair Xavier' changes could occur before either series are released. They pictures are on my Photobucket account, to make viewing easier. Enjoy! Series 10 looks fantastic, but only Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, and Civilian Logan really grab me from Series 11.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...es10Teaser.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...es11Teaser.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-11-2005 at 11:47 AM.