Page 60 of 175 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Yeah, but that Ultron looks like no Ultron I've ever seen! I'm also not entirely sure if Vengeance's cycle is 100% accurate without double-checking. But both look mega-wicked!

Now if we can only get the other bazillion X-Men. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thats not the head that i saw displayed at toy fair, i believe they will be changing it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Heads up folks!!

Marvel.Com has all of series 6 and 7 now in stock on sale for $8.99 a piece. There's also a coupon code, but it seems to have given a few people trouble with accepting it. The code is 'MarvelProfile' and it gives you $10.00. Note that they also have Free Shipping. This is a great chance to grab Phoenix, Apocalypse, and others that are difficult to find in the stores.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-26-2005 at 02:56 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Man that is intense, thanks for the heads-up JJB. They also have Goliath for $8.99.

Unfortunately they pick such a bad time to post them, hopefully they have enough stock and limits on figures so that they'll still have them around Friday. Doubtful...but if nothing else, hopefully it will drive ebay prices down.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 02-26-2005 at 03:03 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks JJB! I just ordered a Deadpool and a Goliath. The "MarvelProfile" code didn't work for me (said it was expired), but with free shipping, it is still a good deal.

-Blue Snag

Yeah, thanks for posting that Jar Jar!

I saw your post earlier, and immediatly ordered Deadpool, Pheonix, Vision, and Hawkeye.

I found some of Series 9 at my local (Hagerstown, MD) Wal Mart this morning. I was very shocked since I went in to pick up my layaway of ML Series 6.

I got Grey Hulk & Professor X. They had 1 Grey Hulk and 1 Doctor Strange left. Professor X looks awesome & Grey Hulk is pretty cool as well. Since I only pick and choose the ML line, I find the pack-ins for Galactus to be annoying.

Nice find, maybe they will hit NJ soon.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

You can get a peek of the Marvel Legends 10 Variants at the following address. The Angel and Cyclops look pretty nice. And some news on the case ratio for the Sentinel.
    over at fwooshnet Jesse has been answering a lot of questions fwoosh forum but the most interesting thing i've seen is that sentinels will be two per case.

The question was:
    "2. Will there ever be an assortment of 2 sets per case? (The ML 9 case ratios here has left an army of Dr. Strange on the pegs.) Or would you - consider making a case of 14 instead of 12?"

Jesse says:
    "- Yes the Sentenil serries will be 2 a case. Gha Lac Tus ( thats how were supposed to spell it now) was busted up into 7 pioeces cause Jack mad the head so big. We dont have that problem with the Sentenil so Omega Red and Mystigue will have teh same piece ( right leg I think) and weighted 1 per case eack every other figure will be 2 per case making 2 Sentenils. Moving forward we want to do all BIG figures in 6 pieces only to have 2 per case."
    http://afigures.com/g/albums/Marvel/...MLVariants.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That's pretty okay news (though two right legs is kind of a bummer for completists). The link doesn't seem to be working properly, though.

"Gha Lac Tus"? WTF???
    Tommy, close your eyes.