Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    That's pretty okay news (though two right legs is kind of a bummer for completists). The link doesn't seem to be working properly, though.

"Gha Lac Tus"? WTF???
    Gha Lac Tus is from Ultimate Nightmare. It was how Ultimate Vision pronounced his name when he was discovered. Oh, and here... I'll upload a copy of the piccie. Since I can't link to it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marvel Legends 10.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	10372  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Cyclops and Angel look pretty sweet!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Superhero Times has some pix of Series 10 from Toy Fair
    http://69.93.119.2/photosSHTC/showgallery.php?cat=617
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3009.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	10380  

I saw the "Galactus Series" at Wal-Mart this morning. The only one missing was Grey Hulk. What part of Galactus is included with him?

It's crazy that series 9 is already showing up at stores, but a lot of us still haven't found all of series 6 and 7 yet....

btw:
    Anyone else order from marvel.com? I got a confirmation email from them, but they still haven't charged my card. I'm wondering if they actually had those figures in stock...

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Anyone else order from marvel.com? I got a confirmation email from them, but they still haven't charged my card. I'm wondering if they actually had those figures in stock...
    Yeah, I got the same thing. Confirmation email + card still not charged. I've got a bad feeling about this...

-Blue Snaggy

In the latest ToyFare, they asked Jesse Falcon if we might get a variant "classic" Black Panther. His response was that we wouldn't be since they couldn't afford to retool the necessary pieces, and since simply repainting the proper parts would be a copout. Personally I would really only be happy if they did do a retooling, but all the same - I noticed the same article that info appears in is actually about series 10...the same series Cyclops is from. If you look carefully you'll notice that Cyclops is actually a reuse of the (now outdated and, in my opinion, a bit inadequate) Namor sculpt; the only new pieces being the head, forearms, and lower legs. Now that's what I call a copout! Especially since they've already reused that sculpt once before for Nick Fury. That Jesse - what a goof!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    Yeah, I got the same thing. Confirmation email + card still not charged. I've got a bad feeling about this...

-Blue Snaggy
    I e-mailed them today and they said to expect them in 2-4 weeks. I think they told JJB the same thing.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    If you look carefully you'll notice that Cyclops is actually a reuse of the (now outdated and, in my opinion, a bit inadequate) Namor sculpt
    It looks like it might also use the boots and gloves to Series 1 Captain America, not sure though.

So far my Marvel.com order says "Billed" but also says "VOID" in the memo part. On another board someone mentioned having the same thing and called customer service, they said the figures would be shipped out in two weeks.

I'm hoping the VOID part has nothing to do with the order itself and is more of just some thing for the people there.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I saw a Dr. Strange, Bullseye (reg ver), and Deathlok at a local Target today. They all looked great in person.

I held off on buying them though, I have a case of that wave on pre-order. .....didn't want to risk not being able to put Galactus together.