Page 64 of 175 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Yeah sound sinteresting, if this is legit i am looking forward to:

Maestro Hulk
    Beta Ray Bill Thor
    Bishop
    Captain Marvel
    Classic Captain Marvel (variant)
    Falcon
    Iron Fist
    Loki
    LongShot
    Manwolf
    Powerman
    Sasquach
    Spider-Woman
    Super Skull
    The Blob
    Wendigo

Who is X-23?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

X-23 is a female clone (Don't worry, it's not that bad) of Wolverine that first appeared in X-Men Evolution. Since that show was cancelled, she's turned up in the Mainstream Marvel Universe. She current has an origin book entitled 'X-23', a couple appearances in 'NYX', and is a cast member of Chris Claremont's: 'Uncanny X-Men'.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow, that's quite a list!

Personally, I like all those choices and would buy every one. Beta Ray Bill, Cap Marvel (both ver), Loki, Maestro Hulk, and Super Skrull are the ones that I would look forward to the most though. I really hope they get made!

I used to read SM 2099 . . . think that was also while I was reading Ben's little run as Spider-Man.

Bad comic times, right?

So I might out of some odd curiosity pick up SM 2099. Nostalgia, hell I would probably do the same if they did it with Scarlet Spider or Ben's version of the Spider-Man costume.

Sick, right, I know. I have (they're like 5 or 6 inch) figures of the SM 2099 and Ben Spider-Man figures from some years ago, so provided this list turns true I would most assuredly look for Spider-Man 2099.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    X-23 is a female clone (Don't worry, it's not that bad) of Wolverine that first appeared in X-Men Evolution. Since that show was cancelled, she's turned up in the Mainstream Marvel Universe. She current has an origin book entitled 'X-23', a couple appearances in 'NYX', and is a cast member of Chris Claremont's: 'Uncanny X-Men'.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Interesting, i guess. Thanks for the info.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

FYI for everyone who ordered from the Marvel Store a few months back.

Got this postcard in the mail today:

"Due to overwhelming response to our recent limited quantity clearance sales, the item(s) listed below are sold out and have been removed from your order. ALl of the items that are not listed below will be shipped to you shortly."

MRVL LGNDS 6" DEADPOOL
    MRVL LGNDS 6" GOLIATH

Uh...yeah, unfortunately, those were the only two I ordered, so I'm not getting squat.

What a load of crap. Did anyone else get this P.O.S. in the mail yet? Or did anyone actually get any of the figures they ordered?

Blue Snag

Yeah... I never got an answer from my emails to them, but I did get that crappy post card a few days ago.

Mine says they cancelled Deadpool, Hawkeye, and Phoenix. Does that mean they're actually going to send me the Vision figure? I'm not holding my breath...

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Mine says they cancelled Deadpool, Hawkeye, and Phoenix.
    Reefer Shark, I might be able to help you out if you're still in need of these. I have an extra of all 3 if you're interested in a trade or just buying them, just throw me a PM if you are.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thanks for the offer!!! I would love to take you up on that. You have a PM!

i want an onslaught with a lil
    prof x you cn stick in his back
    an a dopplganger spider-man with 48 points of articulation
    an a good carnage