Page 65 of 175 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Nothing personal, but I think I would stop collecting these altogether if they made those four. I'd rather see Stegron the Dinosaur Man done Legends style than any of those.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have to disagree I would love a Doppelganger figure. It would be pretty cool, Onslaught would be a nice addition as well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

heck id even buy a mojo figure if it looked good enough

Now Mojo I would love to have. But not that Liefeld "creation" Mojo IV.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You mean Mojo II? Because there has only been Mojo I, Mojo II, and Mojo V.

http://www.mutanthigh.com/mojo.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I found all of the Galactus wave this last week at various TRU's, so I picked 'em up and cancelled my pre-order for the case.

I put Galactus together, and I have to say he is very nice. He has an impressive amount of detail, and has the great ML articulation that we are used to. He may be a little short for Galactus, but he is big enough to get the message accross. I think he would go even better with the upcoming 4" line, but I'm not sure I'm going to collect those yet...

Now on to the Sentinel wave!

Congrats, I too finally found freshly stocked Galactus wave figs. Only one case's worth, but lucked out and got Green Hulk and smilie Bullseye! Someone already grabbed two War Machines but there was a third there fortunately, and two Deathloks in that case. So now all I have to find are extras of Green Hulk, smilie Bullseye and War Machine.

And the bonus? THEY WERE ALL IN GOOD SHAPE! Like I mentioned before, the first Galactus figures I found looked like they had made friends with a sledge hammer. Fortunately I never bought those and they were only in layaway, I'm definitely cancelling that one.
    Last edited by LTBasker; 04-17-2005 at 02:26 PM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Seems this line is finally starting to show up in greater numbers. It still sells out whenever a case gets put out around my area but at least this last wave seems to be getting shipped pretty regularly. Must be the fact that they want everybody to have a chance to collect the entire wave so they can assemble a Galactus. I even found my first chase figures in the green Hulk and Farscape's Scorpius, oops I mean Bullseye.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Yeah, the quick sell-out is a problem since most stores only get one case in (and there are people like me who collect 2 of each..).

However I'm glad that at least the variants are easy to find, I can't stand the look of grey hulk past having him carded. Definitely not someone I would want to display with my loose collection, but Green Hulk is very cool looking to me even though I'm not a Hulk fan. If it weren't for Galactus, I wouldn't have gotten Hulk, Deathlok, Dr. Strange or War Machine.

At least with the upcoming Hulkbuster Iron-Man I'll have a use for Hulk. War Machine is the only other one I don't mind getting because he's just flat-out awesome in person. The other two, even though they've grown on me, will be staying in the back of any display.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I found all the galactus series friday at wal-mart no variants ut thats ok just glad to find the basic figures on another note I stopped by my local wal-mart today and found 2 deadpools and a hawkeye thats all they had and there from two differant series but thats ok this is the first time Ive even seen Deadpool was ganna get him off Ebay but looks like my luck is returning.