Page 66 of 175 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Quote Originally Posted by drsidious
    heck id even buy a mojo figure if it looked good enough
    I would buy one too. Hell I want a M.O.D.O.K.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I just picked up the Galactus set, and Galactus really is great. The middle part of his skirt/kilt pulls a little too much to the right, but other than that, the detail is incredible.

War Machine has to be my favorite out of all these, particularly because he comes with a stand to simulate him flying.

Prof X is pretty much a waste of plastic, and so is Dr. Strange.

the galactus is sweet
    to bad the only think even close to scale, besides heroclix, is mini-mates
    he does look sweet fighin the fantastic four tho
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I think the build a figure is the best thing they have done. I really hope they continue to do this. Series 11 looks so boring since it doesnt have a pack in now.

Yeah I wish Toy Biz would've stuck with the build-a-figure idea instead of going with the ride-on vehicle accessory we're getting in Series 11. I mean do Hulk-Buster Iron Man and Ultron really need a glider to get around.

Speaking of Series 11 I'm actually not to impressed with most of the offerings. I usually pick up the majority of the figures from each series but I'm only interested in Wonder Man/Yellow Jacket, Scarlet Witch and the Taskmaster this time around. If I never see another Wolverine, Iron Man or Ghost Rider figure in the ML line I'd be a happy collector, enough already.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

There are more Build-A-Figures planned for future assortments. One of the ones being kicked around is Onslaught.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thats cool, nice to see they haven't abondoned the idea completely, even though I have no interest in an Onslaught figure. One of the weakest storylines and lamest villains in X-Universe history as far as I'm concerned.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Onslaught? Please tell me the wave he's in will be:

Mojo II
    Stegron the Dinosaur Man
    Stilt-Man
    Scarlett Spider
    Silvermane
    The Owl
    Rob Liefeld
    Tommy, close your eyes.

saw jim rhodes, aka war machine today at wal*mart. pretty cool looking figure! i can't start another collection, but he's pretty tempting...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    There are more Build-A-Figures planned for future assortments. One of the ones being kicked around is Onslaught.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    First I heard about them considering Onslaight, i dont really remember him being that big. I remember him being large, but hot like Galactus of a Sentinel. I really want Uatu the Watcher! Fin Fang Foom woul dbe nice too.