Page 67 of 175 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

he was big, but they dont really need to make the build-a-fig huge.
    an they could maybe split it up between 4 of the six figs in the line.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I no this is not a marvel legend figure but I thought he was pretty cool maybe the best looking Venom figure I have seen so far Its a 12in Deluxe Action Figure in a open box 27 Points of Articulation, Nice. theres also a Spider-man version 27 points also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Venom.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	11233  

Yeah, that Venom caught my eye as I walked down the figure aisle in K-Mart today. He's got some nasty green drool coming out of his mouth.

k-mart is the only place ive seen that fig.
    and i think the mysterio is sweet as heck
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

It's too bad they didn't make a regular sized Venom figure like that.

I found Mysterio at TRU today, and I agree - definitely a sweet figure.

Speaking of Spiderman, I saw about 7 or 8 Sandman figures at Wal*Mart tonight. What-the-heck? All of a sudden this one's becoming a peg warmer.

-----

In other news. Hey... I'm looking to trade some carded variant figures for some of the ML7 figures that I couldn't find. I have Series 9 Bullseye variant, Series 6 Cable Variant, and Series 6 Wolverine variant. I need Vision, Hawkeye and Apocalypse. Want a straight one for one swap -- I'll be opening them, so the bubble doesn't need to be perfect, just the figues inside. (PM me if you're up for it... and, uh... I'd like these to go to someone with a post count of at least 2. )
    plasticfetish.net

sandman and the scorpion (which is also great) around here.
    now if i can just get a sin eater a vermin and a carrion.
    YA HEAR ME TOY BIZ I WANT A CARRION!!!
    and a sin eater , i guess i can live with the vermin i have for now.
    and a want a good hobgoblin. non demonic.
    ana jack-o-lantern, and a blood rose, a good kingpin,
    most of these id take at mini-mates too .
    but im streachin an this list could go on fer dayz an dayzzzz.
    oh i think my brother just smoked my man thing.
    o god dont take that outta context, HA.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    Speaking of Spiderman, I saw about 7 or 8 Sandman figures at Wal*Mart tonight. What-the-heck? All of a sudden this one's becoming a peg warmer.
    Toybiz started doing all Villian cases this past month or two. I don't know what the case ratio was, but it's making villians FAR easier to find, which is great.

I found the Mysterio today thanks to my comic shop and I'm really impressed. Great figure!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I found the Mysterio today thanks to my comic shop and I'm really impressed. Great figure!
    I found this figure too but passed. I just couldn't get past that huge button/lever action feature, otherwise it looked nice.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Yeah, I'm not sure that I'm down with the button thing on Mysterio either. I'm sure I'll give in though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Toybiz started doing all Villian cases this past month or two. I don't know what the case ratio was, but it's making villians FAR easier to find, which is great.
    Ahhh... yeah it is great. It'd be nice if they'd put out a few more of the hard to find Hulk figures also -- Absorbing Man, Abomination -- but we'll never see that happen.
    plasticfetish.net