Page 69 of 175 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Freaking awesome!!

Seriously, that's about all I can say about Galactus without slipping into fanboy idiocy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Freaking awesome!!

Seriously, that's about all I can say about Galactus without slipping into fanboy idiocy.
    Thanks, Chux! I don't pay too much attention to the Marvel figures so I just noticed these the other day. I think it's a really cool idea.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I just completed Galactus the other day, and he was definitely worth having to get Dr. Strange and Deathlok for. If you don't really care for Hulk, I suggest getting Green Hulk in order to complete Galactus. It just looks alot better than the grey hulk...and Green Hulk's pretty easy to get.

Anyhoo, Galactus. He's ALOT larger than I figured he would. He has some trouble standing though, that could just be mine's connection at the legs. I think I may reassemble him later. He really looks cool even when he's just standing there. The blue on his costumes is almost chrome like, but it's not like 3PO's. It's just REALLY glossy and looks good. I can't believe the detail that actually went into it, they even sculpted some wierd pupils on him.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    I just completed Galactus the other day, and he was definitely worth having to get Dr. Strange and Deathlok for.
    Wha? "Having to get" Deathlok? I can see saying that about Dr Stupid (no offense to the far superior Stimpson J Cat character of the same name), but Deathlok? Man, he rocks!

If it were the incredibly stupid Deathlok #1 or Deathlok #3, maybe. But Deathlok #2 would completely atomize you for saying that if he weren't a pacifist scientist.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The character design has kinda grown on me, but since I really don't know anything about him he's really not very interesting to me. And the figure itself is disappointing, it's one of the few I've gotten that has really loose joints right out of the package. In order to have him upright, I had to put him crouched on one knee.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

In case anybody missed them, the last Toybiz X-Men 2 wave has showed up at one of my local KB's. Now's the chance to grab an Iceman and Magneto for $4.99.

I finally got the "street fight Logan". After opening it, I'm pretty impressed. It's a very nice figure, and for once the action feature works well and doesn't look lame.

Saw the first wave of those little 4" game (whatever they're called) figures yesterday, and truth be told, they look pretty cool. I'm thinking about grabbing a Doc Ock, but for the most part I don't really need to be collecting from yet another line...
    plasticfetish.net

Wal-Mart Major Score

Either wave 6 and 7 are still shipping, or some old figures made their way from a hiding place in the back today (maybe part of an employee stash for themselves or a local scalper). Scored a Dark Phoenix, Phasing Vision, Deadpool, Goliath, and Phasing Ghost Rider this morning at Wal-Mart.

They also had Hawkeye, Regular Vision, Juggernaut and Regular Phoenix (which were quickly snapped up by the Hot Wheels scalpers). Two Samurai Wolvies remained. No sign of the #129 Punisher.

-Blue Snags

Re: Wal-Mart Major Score

I shall comence hurting and robbing you.

Definitely sounds like a stash, what're the chances of ML6 and ML7 chase cases showing up at the same time so randomly?

Well, I guess it could happen. Still. I wish it were signs of a new case assortment but that's really doubtful.

Re: Wal-Mart Major Score

I saw a series 1 Captain America yesterday. Kinda odd.