Page 71 of 175 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

It has been confirmed over at TNI and AFT that it was a type-o. Sorry man.

Wave 13 sound spromising though, a villians wave. The chase maskless Green Goblin looks awesome!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thanks. Oiy, that sucks but at least it was settled somewhat quickly. It's so nice to know ToyBiz is full of people who don't notice the difference between "Sentinel Series" and "Legendary Riders."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Well i am pretty sure i read that Jesse falcon said it was amistake and that it would not be including a Sentinel, it remains riders.
    Just a quick one...

As I was standing there, talking to them about what was on display (and how great it all looked), they mentioned the mistake.

The big Apocalypse looks amazing BTW.
    plasticfetish.net

Looks like Target is getting the "Wal-Mart Exclusive" Marvel Legends pack, minus the variants.

Hit Target this morning and cracked open a case with the following ratio (as best I could tell): 1 Juggernaut, 2x Deadpool, 2x Ghost Rider, 2x Vision, 2x Phoenix, 1x Brown Wolverine, 2x Hawkeye. NO variants, just the regular versions. Strangely enough, the box read "Marvel Legends - Wal-mart case." I ended up picking up an extra Phoenix and the empty box - left the others.

-Snags

I came across this assortment list, figured I'd pass it on. Remember, it's still a rumor until they finally confirm who's in each series. But these character choices do fit the list of names that accidentally slipped out from Toy Biz.

Series 12:

Astonishing X-Men Wolverine
    "Maestro" Hulk
    Sasquatch
    Bishop
    Iron Fist
    X - 23

16" build it yourself Apocalypse

Variants: Wolverine, Bishop, and Iron Fist

Series 13:

Green Goblin
    Abomination
    Blackheart
    Pyro
    Loki
    Lady Deathstrike

16" build it yourself Onslaught

Variants: Loki, Green goblin, and Abomination
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Onslaught is a bad idea, but Bishop, Maestro, and Iron Fist rock the hizzy!

Iron Fist would be an obvious choice for a variant chase figure, as his doppelganger (who took over for the last 10-25 issues of the PM&IF series) wore the same costume, only in red.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't know, I'm seeing an awful lot of characters for whom the term "Legend" isn't exactly the best title. There are so many other characters who actually fit the bill that we still haven't got. I mean c'mon - Pyro, Blackheart, X-23?!
    Plus, they finally give us Iron Fist and we still ain't getting his buddy in the following assortment? Sweet Christmas, what's up with that?!

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    I don't know, I'm seeing an awful lot of characters for whom the term "Legend" isn't exactly the best title. There are so many other characters who actually fit the bill that we still haven't got. I mean c'mon - Pyro, Blackheart, X-23?!
    Plus, they finally give us Iron Fist and we still ain't getting his buddy in the following assortment? Sweet Christmas, what's up with that?!
    I like the idea of X-23, since she's a fairly intresting new character. The big question remains, why Scarlet Witch in ML11, yet no Quicksilver listed for ML12 or ML13.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, we definitely need a Cage (though I prefer "Power Man" in full pimped-out regalia myself). Misty and Shang Chi would go well with Iron Fist, too. (And there's a Shang Chi film in the pipeline, so he wouldn't surprise me.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Coming right from Mr. 70s himself, I'm surprised you didn't include Jessica Drew in the red getup on your list.

I would get Shang Chi for sure, and would be even more excited if they offered a varant or chase figure of his nemesis, the heinous White Tiger! The could both come with half of that amulet around their necks - that would be AWESOME.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008