Page 74 of 175 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Stumbled across yet even MORE new Spidey classics. Got the new Scorpion and Beetle, even though i got two of him off amazon.

That being said, anybody need a Buzzing Beetle? Drop me a line if interested.

I don't get why they would toss Abomy in a two pack with Spidey!?! Did they even meet in teh comics?!!? Good job on that one, toybiz!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That Beetle's a great figure. You gonna bust it out? If you do, be careful with the knob on his back. Mine fell right off when I took it out of the package. I cant do the "buzzing" action.

Yeah, I don't know about the Spidey w/Abomination either.. it just doesn't seem right for some reason. Obviously the Hulk would have made more sense, but honestly I don't care either way - I really just want a damn Abomination figure already!! The Spidey repack can go directly into the trash bin for all I care.

It's Marvel. Every hero has fought every villain at one point or another. Except for Longshot vs Stegron. I doubt that match-up has occurred.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Saw this on another board -

"SPIDER-MAN CLASSIC SERIES 16 ACTION FIGURES
    Continuing the hit series of 6" figures based on the adventures of everyone's favorite non- mutant superhero. Scheduled to include: Spider-strength Spider-Man, Shark Trap
    Spider-Man, Spider Tracer Spider-Man, Venom, and Manwolf. Scheduled to ship in
    January 2006. (49/72180) (CAUT: 3 & 4) NOTE: This item is sold to retailers in case
    lots. Please check with your retailer for availability. NOTE: Available only in the United
    States, Canada, and U.S. Territories.
    Figure SRP: $11.50Ea."
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Anyone know when wave 10 is supposed to show up? I saw a local Walmart got THREE more cases of wave 9 today (and was able to grab a Green Hulk variant).

Snags

Shark Trap Spider-Man?

"Quickly, Mary Jane! The Spider-Shark Repellent!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well I am loving Super Skrull, Annhilus, and Man-Wolf is pretty cool. I dont know too much info on Impossible Man but i love me a pack in figure. I hope we get some more characters in FF classics.

got my first two Sentinel figures tonight from BBTS: Variants of Cyclops and Angel and they look marvelous. The Angel figure weighs like 4 pounds, I kid you not. I picked it up and nearly dropped it as I wasn't expecting that much weight on it. I can't wait to get the rest of'em in a few days! HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I am still waiting on my pre-order ser from BBTS. I cant wait to get it though. 11 is a sleeper though, the lack of a build a figure sucks!

I found 1st Appearance Spider-Man and Black Panther today at TRU thats all they had but atleast I found something.