Page 78 of 175 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
    I'm disappointed that I missed out on her. I did find the entire rest of the wave at TRU last Friday. I had to loot the overstock bins above the figures to find HBIM, Taskmaster, and Ultron. I really do hope I get ahold of one of the cancelled Scarlet Witches.

Scarlet Witch Thoughts

Believe it or not, I was able to grab a Scarlet Witch tonight at TRU . Also picked up a Variant Logan, Hulk Buster Iron Man and a Taskmaster, so that leaves Ionic Wonder Man and Ultron that I'm still looking for.

The Scarlet Witch figure isn't too bad. My question is: Why is the figure one-per case, when Toy Biz knew what the demand would be for it, before it was decided the figure wasn't up to snuff and supposedly "cancelled"? Does anyone think the whole "cancellation" is just a marketing ploy, to make the figure more of a "chase" figure? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Any thoughts?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    Believe it or not, I was able to grab a Scarlet Witch tonight at TRU . Also picked up a Variant Logan, Hulk Buster Iron Man and a Taskmaster, so that leaves Ionic Wonder Man and Ultron that I'm still looking for.

The Scarlet Witch figure isn't too bad. My question is: Why is the figure one-per case, when Toy Biz knew what the demand would be for it, before it was decided the figure wasn't up to snuff and supposedly "cancelled"? Does anyone think the whole "cancellation" is just a marketing ploy, to make the figure more of a "chase" figure? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Any thoughts?

What is the variant on Logan? And I wonder why it is not pictured on the cardback.

Variant

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    What is the variant on Logan? And I wonder why it is not pictured on the cardback.
    DC,

The Logan variant comes with a cowboy hat (notice the empty space in the upper-right corner in the non-variant package, that is where the hat goes) and is the "young" version (no gray in hair, face looks younger).
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I picked up Cyclops today at Target. Got tired of looking for the variant on him and Angel. I put the rest of the series on my Christmas list.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Wow, with variant Civilian Logan and variant Plant Clone Thingy Iron Fist, I've got my work cut out over the next couple of waves.

I couldn't care less about Bald Bishop. He's about as important to me as the variant Cable.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Wow, with variant Civilian Logan and variant Plant Clone Thingy Iron Fist, I've got my work cut out over the next couple of waves.

I couldn't care less about Bald Bishop. He's about as important to me as the variant Cable.
    I'd have to concur with that. The Brown pants Cable is the lamest variant of the entire series.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

If any of you find Maestro from series 12, a piece of Apocalypse's arm is missing, like mine was. Here's what was posted on Toybiz's site:

It has been brought to our attention that the bonus piece that comes with Maestro Hulk is missing. The missing piece is a tube that connects Apocalypse’s left arm to his torso. If you have recently purchased a Maestro Hulk and are missing this tube, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-728-2018 for replacement. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thought this would help in case this happens to anyone and comes by here before seeing the Toybiz site.

Didnt know the Apocalypse Series was out. I'll get that one just to build him.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found all of Series 11 including variants. I picked up all of them except for Thing and the non-variant Logan.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."