Page 86 of 175 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Ok, according to info I'm reading elsewhere... the case that turned up in Kansas was a complete fluke.
    So the guy that found them is now kicking himself for opening them... (Man, what luck.)
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    So the guy that found them is now kicking himself for opening them... (Man, what luck.)
    Most likely, given they're test shots from Toy Biz.
    They're still worth a lot, given they're not final versions.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish
    That's what I was thinking as I read Jesse's comment. The guy that found these is really kicking himself right now.

--

Thanks for posting all the pics and news JJB! Pretty interesting stuff.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me though, is that they would produce a whole pallet's worth of test shots for a meeting. I would be very suprised if any more of these surface.

Once I decide to start buying more of these, they start pumping them out like there's no tomorrow!
    I barely saw the Sentiel series (10) and now I'm seeing a bunch of the Legendary Riders (11) series. And now Apocalypse (12) is being found? Ugh.

And what is the real deal with Scarlet Witch? Is she actually that rare?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    And what is the real deal with Scarlet Witch? Is she actually that rare?
    I've only seen her twice, (both times the paint was kind of iffy, so I passed on her.) I'd say she's a bit harder to find than the rest.

BTW, I saw that Sam Goody had a few of these, including one of the Scarlet Witch figures that I've seen. Might be a good place to look... if you're out looking.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Granted, A CASE might have leaked out, but i highly doubt we'll be finding these in full droves anytime soon.
    Yeah, I'm exaggerating. Plus, even if large numbers of them came out right now, my city still wouldn't see them until June.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Apparently Scarlett Witch was impossible to find, as she was cancelled at the last moment or something due to quality issues. I found her once, and she goes for a buttload on eBay. There's supposed to be a "corrected" one coming in the future.

Kind of scary that the guy in charge of these toys picks Onslaught as his favorite villain. What a load of butt.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Actually, the Scartlet Witch is not that hard to find. There saeem to be a considerable number of them around I bought two and have walked away from 4 others. And the are not selling on the 15.00 B-I-N on eBAy.

Someone help me out. What is the first wave that will be Hasbro. I am already nervous because the pics of waves 13 and 14 look to be considerably different from the normal TB artwork.

Well, the line is already being distributed by Hasbro. But Hasbro doesn't take over the line totally until 2007. So we'll see Wave 13 and 14, as planned. Wave 15 however is up in the air. It may go through a number of changes, due to having Hasbro involved now. From everything we're hearing though, Hasbro is going to be keeping what works.

Figures.Com has the Toy Biz Marvel Legends and Such images up now.
    The website is really being hammered though, so I'll try to get some pics up.

Marvel Legends Series 15

Build-A-Figure: Modok

Beta Ray Bill
    Moon Knight
    Spider-Woman (Red/Yellow)
    ThorBuster Iron Man
    Wasp

http://69.93.119.2/photo/4/showgallery.php?cat=57