Page 9 of 175 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My problem with Archangel is the damn head band type deal thing. I always hated that look. I wish the sculpt was with his hair out.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well, looks like Wolverine: Brown Costume has been confirmed pretty much for Marvel Legends 6. Take a gander at the cover for Issue #80 of Toyfare magazine.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

(Attached image removed due to ToyFare request - JT)
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Forget Wolvie. What are those Shockwave, Cobra Commander, and Skeletor figures?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I love that Wolvie costume - he wore it through so many of my formative years......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

That's always been my favorite Wolvie costume. It's about time we got this one!

New Possible Line-Up For Marvel Legends 6, 7, and 8. Doh, just checked and it's the same as the last possible list. Oh well, it's just another clue that it's likely. Just wonder what the mystery 'F' figure is with series 8.
    Marvel Legends Series 6:
    Toy Biz announces the sixth series of Marvel Legends 6 inch action figures, each with a comic included. This sealed case of Marvel Legends Series (wave) Six (6) is scheduled to include the following: Brown Costume Wolverine, Cable, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Movie Punisher and may contain Phoenix which is the chase figure. Case count is 12 figures, we cannot guarantee an equal case assortment and all figures may not be included in the case.(Assortment & Availability Subject to change)

Marvel Legends Series 7:
    Toy Biz announces the seventh series of Marvel Legends 6-inch action figures, each with a comic included. This sealed case of Marvel Legends Series (wave) Seven (7) is scheduled to include the following: Weapon X Wolverine, Ghostrider, Apocalypse, Hawkeye, War Machine, Stealth Armor Iron Man and may contain Black Widow which is the chase figure. Case count is 12 figures, we cannot guarantee an equal case assortment and all figures may not be included in the case.(Assortment & Availability Subject to change)

Marvel Legends Series 8:
    Toy Biz announces the eighth series of Marvel Legends 6-inch action figures, each with a comic included. This sealed case of Marvel Legends Series (wave) Eight (8) is scheduled to include the following: Ultimate Captain America, Iron Man Modern Armor, Ice Man, Storm, F, Dr. Strange and may contain Vision for Ultimate Captain America which is the chase figure. Case count is 12 figures, we cannot guarantee an equal case assortment and all figures may not be included in the case.(Assortment & Availability Subject to change)
    http://www.theouterreaches.com/catal...2&themes_id=51

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-27-2004 at 03:09 AM.

Well 6 is confirmed in that list. There is a black and white picture of them.

http://64.33.37.114/MLS6.jpg

Woot. And they reveal who's getting Doop. He's being packed with Deadpool. Though in my opinion, he should have been packed with Wolverine. Now the big question is, is Phoenix really the short pack. Or is someone else going to be.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I didnt even notice Doop, I have to take a closer look. I hope Phoenix wont be short packed. I just wish that the line would focus less on X-related characters.

Well, I can under stand that. But the X part of the Marvel Universe is huge. Compared to other books, they do have the most legends. I'm still hoping X-Men Classics is going to survive. I'd like to see some non-Classic versions of characters. Like X-Treme X-Men Beast and New X-Men Beast. Etc.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks