Page 91 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
    That is an interesting application of colorful euphemisms.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Anyone seeing an abundance of the Walmart wave? I am having no luck.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Anyone seeing an abundance of the Walmart wave? I am having no luck.
    I hit 'em up a week or so ago, and they hadn't gotten any of them yet, so...
    plasticfetish.net

Sabertooth is already peg warming here.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Interesting to hear about any pf them being peg warmers. In this area, there are so many scalpers to contend with that never happens.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

So far I've seen Ant-Man, Sabretooth, Weapon X, Havok, and Thor. Picked up the Havok and stashed the Thor, so I may still pick that up. No sign of Kitty, Ms Marvel, Capt Britain, or the Sentry yet (will probably grab Kitty and Ms Marvel if I see them)...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I've seen Weapon X (non-variant), Cap'n Brit'n, Warbird, and Havok once each, and a total of three Sabretooths (who looks like possibly the worst ML figure ever). These were all at one store. No sign of the boxed sets or the rumored store display. Anyone know what's going on with these?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm speaking from a place of ignorance, but I still suspect there has to be a blue pallette or two hidden in the backrooms of some Wal Marts here. My friend used to work there and described pallettes that never move because no one wants to put out the product in front of them.

I know of one sighting here in Tallahassee. Everything but Havok from the Wal-Mart wave. That's the only one I've heard of. They also had all of the Face Offs with their variants.

And just a general FYI: reports are that Series 13 has started hitting in western parts of the US.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I just traveled from Billings Montana to Victorville CA...I hit up 7 or 8 Wal-Mart Supercenters along I94 (or was it I90) and the I15 between the two places...every one of them was lousy with the wave. I picked up a variant weapon X as I only ever saw one of those(and no Sentry variants at all)...but I am guessing that between all the stores...I left 100 of each on the pegs. They all had huge displays with like 10-20 of each figure (except the variants of course, my hatred of scalpers is becoming psychotic).

Edit - Does anyone know whick of the variants is required to build Giant-Man? I didn't check.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I heard that you need all the variants except Sentry. Apparently he is the only one with the same part as the regular edition.

btw: I haven't see any of them yet...