Page 97 of 175 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
    They have pics of all of Wave 2 at rebelscum. I'll be picking up the X3 Phoenix and Juggernaut. Did they have X3 Beast at Comic Con? I didn't see any pics.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=1704

Check out this photo of Quicksilver:
    http://photos.actionfigs.com/showpho...=2627&cat=1704

It seems a little odd to me that the copyright text on the right thigh has Toy Biz's name on it, I'm sure they're repainting a different ML figure's body from last year's line (it says 2005 on the copyright) but I would have thought Hasbro's guys would have ground that down.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Is Juggernaut a part of the Marvel legends Icons 12 inch line?

And I want to see more of that new Punisher figure. Looks awesome.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

there's also a cool pic of the new spider-man: origins spidey 2099 and iron spider from superherohype.com

click me!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Yeah, they look pretty and all, (I'm happy so far) but it looks some of those series two figures are missing some key articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    It seems a little odd to me that the copyright text on the right thigh has Toy Biz's name on it, I'm sure they're repainting a different ML figure's body from last year's line (it says 2005 on the copyright) but I would have thought Hasbro's guys would have ground that down.
    Not only are they reusing parts from an earlier figure (very common with Marvel legends) but Quicksilver was supposed to come out with Series 14 or 15 (ninety percent sure it's fifteen), so he was originally slated for a 2006 release, and I'm sure they just grabbed the already completed figure to add to the lineup.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quicksilver and Thor look great. The Doctor Doom redo I won't need, and the Blob is simply to nasty looking to allow into my home (nicely made, just ugly looking as sin - on purpose of course).

Who's the lady in the red dress?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The lady in red is the imaginary Jean from a supposed third X-Men movie. And I believe this Doom is a 12-incher.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    The lady in red is the imaginary Jean from a supposed third X-Men movie.
    Neat idea... when are they going to make that movie?

If that's a 12" Doom, then I'm sold. (Was wondering why they made another.)
    plasticfetish.net

A supposed third X-Men movie? Do you mean a supposed fourth movie, or some supposed movie that was supposed to come out instead of X3? I actually wouldn't mind if they pulled X3 back and released the supposed other one.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008