Page 98 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
    It would be nice if they made a third X-Men movie. That parody they released this year wasn't a very funny joke on their part.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    Is Juggernaut a part of the Marvel legends Icons 12 inch line?
    I don't think so. If they did a 12 inch Juggs, it would probably only be the comic version. Speaking of which, now that we're getting Banshee "Jamaican Colors", we're one figure closer to recreating an action figure version of the acclaimed "Juggernaut B**ch" short film.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Yep the Juggernaut from X3 is going to be in Icons, BIG MISTAKE. Dr Doom, Punisher, Brown and Tan Wolverine. Should be the comic Jugger.

Quote Originally Posted by James31278
    Yep the Juggernaut from X3 is going to be in Icons, BIG MISTAKE. Dr Doom, Punisher, Brown and Tan Wolverine. Should be the comic Jugger.
    Almost forgot, I think Thor is going to be one of the Icons as well.

My local WM discounted the X3 figures down to $5.00 each. I was told they are expecting more, but who knows? Check your local WM's!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hey, I was thinking of something recently and a lightbulb popped on - since Hasbro owns Milton Bradley, the original producers of ROM the Spaceknight, and since ROM was such a prominent part of Marvel Comics for a good while...I wonder what the chances might be of Hasbro giving us a ROM the Spaceknight BAF for ML? That'd be just the absolute coolest!

Icons series 2 is out with Hulk and Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    Hey, I was thinking of something recently and a lightbulb popped on - since Hasbro owns Milton Bradley, the original producers of ROM the Spaceknight, and since ROM was such a prominent part of Marvel Comics for a good while...I wonder what the chances might be of Hasbro giving us a ROM the Spaceknight BAF for ML? That'd be just the absolute coolest!
    Really?! No one's down with the ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I don't think so. If they did a 12 inch Juggs, it would probably only be the comic version. Speaking of which, now that we're getting Banshee "Jamaican Colors", we're one figure closer to recreating an action figure version of the acclaimed "Juggernaut B**ch" short film.

Still have any doubts of X3 Jugger Icons?

http://photos.actionfigs.com/data/1704/NAT_7648.JPG

"12 inch Juggs"
    *giggle*

Sorry.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!