Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast

Post Upcoming Marvel Figures (Excelsior!)

I posted the list a few days ago over at Figures. But I know that there is quite a few Marvel figure collectors here. So after a few days waiting to see if someone else would port it over for you folks that don't read Figures I decided to repost. Note that these are still early lists, but have been pretty much confirmed from retailer lists.

Spidey Movie 2 Figure Asst. 1:
    Twist n Shoot Spider-Man, Spiral Spider-Man, Web Climbing Spider-Man, Web Trap Spider-Man

Spidey Movie 2 Figure Asst. 2:
    Rapid Punch Spider-Man, Ultra Super-Poseable Spider-Man, Shoot n Slide Spider-Man, Aerial Flipping Spider-Man

Spidey Movie 2 Figure Asst. 3:
    Double Web Shooting Spider-Man, Kicking Spider-Man, Dr. Octopus w/ Tentacle Action (NOT available in first release cases), Spring Attack Spider-Man

Spidey Movie 2 Figure Asst. 4:
    Dr. Octopus #2, Spider Sense Spider-Man, Flipping Spider-Man, Spider-Strength Spider-Man

Spidey Movie 2 Deluxe Roto-cast 12 figures:
    Spider-Man and Dr. Octopus (Doc Ock may not be in initially released cases)

Spider-Man Movie 2 18 figure with over 60 points of articulation!

Spider-Man Movie 2 Ultimate Spider-Man 12 Inch:
    Water Shooting Spidey, Web Shooting Spidey

Spidey Movie 2 Web Shooter, Water Cannon, Web-ble Shooter (What the?), Web Disk Shooter

Spidey Classic Series 8:
    Missle Launcher Spider-Man, Bolo Spider-Man, Sewer Fighting Spider-Man, Carnage

Spidey Classic Series 9:
    Black Costume Spider-Man, Peter Parker Spider-Man, Robot Spider-Man, Ultimate Rhino

Incredible Hulk Fig Asst. 2:
    Punching Hulk, Absorbing Man, War Hulk, Robot Hulk

X-Men Figure Asst. 2:
    Pyro, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Wolverine

Marvel Manga Twist-ems Asst. 1:
    Walk & Slash Wolverine, Flipping Action Beast, Crawling Spider-Man, Bobble Head Hulk, Nunchakus Daredevil, Chopping Action Thing

Marvel Manga Twist-ems Asst. 2:
    Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Blade ll, Dr. Octopus, Nightcrawler
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 08-31-2003 at 08:12 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I forsee the Spider-Man movie line, crashing and burning for the same reason as the X2 and Hulk movie lines. Too much emphasis on Spider-Man. Does there really need to be 14 Spidey's to 2 Doc Ocks?

Same with the Spider-Man Classic lines. Too many Spidey's with bearly any emphasis directed to Spidey's large rogue's gallery or his friends. I swear, Toy Biz doesn't know how to do a proper figure line.

The Hulk Classics line is almost as bad. Atleast they are doing some intresting Hulks. Still needs to focus some on the supporting characters. War Hulk (If the Horsemen for Apocalypse version), should be cool.

X-Men Classic is looking good. Though no news what versions of the characters. I expect one to be New X-Men style and one to be X-Treme X-Men Style like series 1. I wouldn't mind seeing Ultimate being worked in also, especially with some of the unique character redesigns. But another bloody Wolvie and no female figure so far, hurts the line. Especially with the X-Men's large female cast.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Hmmmmm...perplexing the lack of villains in the Spidey lines. Hopefully the black costume Spidey will be a little beefed up from the Spidey Classics version (which is close to perfect imo, as was the Ditko-esque poseable Spidey). Carnage might make a good toy, but the lack of a Green Goblin figure (the one from the robot mech suit is awesome, but too small) hurts bad.

Im looking forward to X-Men classics, and hope they'll do the original 5 in original costumes for us Silver Age fans, as well as the 2nd generation. I know they have a few planned.

Thanks for the info, JarJar.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

See, i was an avid fan of the original Spider-Man movie line, cause they had a few spidey figs, which all were good, and then they had OTHER figures, norman osborne, a few green goblins, Jonah and MJ, but this is ridiculous. Screw picking up this line.

I'm giddy for the Hulk figures, just cause i plan to get the first wave cause those are classic Hulks, but for wave 2, yeah, just Absorbing Man should do.

the X2 line was good, but i wish they would do a 3rd wave. According to Toyfare, they're only doing 2 waves, the second line having: Iceman, Logan, Cyclops and Magneto. C'mon Toybiz, give us a new Jean Grey, Deathstrike and maybe Colossus and Rogue or something.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, wave III of the X2 line would have been more like they should have done from the beginning. To bad it will never see the light of day. It was supposed to include Colossus, Lady Deathstrike, Logan, Nightcrawler in X-Men Uniform. Still they ignore female figures and secondary characters.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

The Nightcrawler figure from X2 was top notch. It's tough when one figure outshines the others that way (Ephant Mon), makes folks wonder why they skimped on the others.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I officially hate Toy Biz with a passion. Entertainment Earth listed the Incredible Hulk: Classics and X-Men: Classics lines up for pre-order. And they're pulling the bloody shortpack deal on the villan or minor characters. 1 Abomination, Absorbing Man, or Archangel per case? What the hell is the deal with that. Drop a Smart Hulk, a Punching Hulk, and a Tiger Stripe Wolverine out of each case and bump the numbers. Atleast X-Men Classics Wave 2 sounds better.

Hulk Classics Series 1 - January 2004 - $119.99 per case
    Forget the movie, the Hulk action figures you want are based on the comic! Toy Biz hears you loud and clear with The Incredible Hulk Action Figures Series 1! This case of 12 individually packaged 7 inch action figures includes:

4x Savage Hulk
    3x Joe Fixit
    4x Smart Hulk
    1x The Abomination.
    FIGURES AND QUANITITES MAY CHANGE

Hulk Classics Series 2 - May 2004 - $119.99 per case
    Forget the movie, the Hulk action figures you want are based on the comic! Toy Biz hears you loud and clear with The Incredible Hulk Action Figures Series 2! This case of 12 individually packaged 7 inch action figures includes:

5x Punching Hulk
    1x Absorbing Man
    3x War Hulk
    3x Robot Hulk.
    FIGURES AND QUANITITES MAY CHANGE

Hulk Classics Truck - February 2004 - $19.99
    Forget the movie, the Hulk vehicles you want are based on the comic! Toy Biz hears you loud and clear with The Incredible HulkTruck! Featuring lights and sound, this truck is in scale ot the 7 inch Incredible Hulk figures. Batteries included. (Subject to change.)

Hulk 12" Figures - February 2004 - $39.99 per case
    Forget the movie, the Hulk action figures you want are based on the comic! Toy Biz hears you loud and clear with The Incredible Hulk 12 inch Deluxe Roto figures! This case of 3 individually packaged 12 inch action figures includes:

2x Gamma Rage Hulk
    1x The Incredible Hulk
    FIGURES AND QUANITITES MAY CHANGE.

X-Men Series 1 Figures - Febuary 2004 - $119.99 per case
    In 2004, Toy Biz beings you new X-Men action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged 7 inch action figures includes:

3x Tiger Strip Wolverine
    3x Cyclops
    3x Gambit
    1x Archangel
    2x Wolverine

X-Men Series 2 Figures - May 2004 - $119.99 per case
    In 2004, Toy Biz beings you new X-Men action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged 7 inch action figures includes:

2x Pyro
    3x Nightcrawler
    3x Iceman
    4x Wolverine

X-Men 12" Figures - May 2004 - $39.99 per case
    In 2004, Toy Biz beings you new X-Men action figures! This case of 3 individually packaged 12 inch deluxe roto action figures includes:

1x Tiger Stripe Unmasked Wolverine
    1x Beast
    1x Cyclops
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Why more Smart Hulks than Joe Fixits? My guess would be Joe is the one everyone wants. Sure, kids won't go for it, since he's not familiar, but every comic geek in America will want one.

I hope with the X-Men line, they eventually make a figure of every X-Man possible, in early 1990s costumes if possible. (The Jim Lee era seemed to have the best X-threads all around.) I'd much rather have Jubilee, Wolfsbane, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, and other characters that have been slighted (or worse, produced only in really bad figures) than a new Wolverine for every day of the year.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Agreed, that's why it's nice to see only one Wolverine in Series II. And hopefully it's an intresting version like Weapon X Wolvie, Brown/Orange Wolvie, Ultimate X-Men Wolvie. Something that doesn't get done all that often.

I'd really like to see them do a version of all of them in their New X-Men Uniforms/Looks also. Beast (Yes, it's growing on me. But I prefer Furry Ape Beast), Jean, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Professor Xavier, and toss in Xorn with Removable Helmet.

They could even make them 2-packs w/ a sidekick, that way we could get some of the New Mutants as well from the modern comics. I really want a Beast w/ The Beak 2-pack. And they can give Beak "Titanium Baseball Bat Swinging Action."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beak wouldn't be at the top of my wish list, but I'd be first in line for one. Okay, JJB, I'll let you go first and I'll take the second one.

How about Xorn with [spoiler!!]?
    Tommy, close your eyes.