Page 2 of 175 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Aye, I'd love a Xorn with [spoiler!!] Infact I put the removable helmet Xorn in my list.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

American Dream Comics/Toy News International posted pictures of the 12" Rotocast Wolverine. Both the masked and the unmasked version. He features 20 points of articulation. The unmasked one will be more limited then the regular, but neither should be impossible to find. Beast and Gambit have been supposedly moved to the Second Wave. Hopefully Wolvie sells well, so they still come out. I want that Beast!
    Wolverine Rotocast Figures From Toy Biz
    by Jay at 08:10:13 PM on 10/21/2003

Here is a look at Toy Biz's upcoming Wolverine Rotocast figures. These figures are about 12" in height and feature 20 points of articulation. It's like having a 12" Marvel Legends figure. There will be a masked and unmasked version released in January. Both versions will be relased in decent numbers. We can only hope there will be more Marvel style figures released at a later date.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rotocast Wolverine (Masked).jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	6897   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rotocast Wolverine (Unmasked).jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	6898  

Saw this following news, and this picture posted over on TNI's site. Looks like the list could be genuine, as Toyfare revealed pictures of Spider-Man Classics Wave 8. While the names have been changed, basically what they are is the same. We have Carnage, Spider Sense Attack Spider-Man (Early list was Bolo Spider-Man), Street Fighter Spider-Man (Early list was Sewer Fighting Spider-Man), and [Ben Reilly] Web Attack Spider-Man (Early list was Missle Launcher Spider-Man.) So hopefully the rest of the lists turn out to be true.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	Spider-Man Series 8.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	7054  

these look great. Goning to pick up Carnage, and if i feel like one more Spidey, the street fighting one will be mine also.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Just a heads up, that X-Men Classics and Incredible Hulk Classics have started hitting in the Philipines. Which means they should be turning up here, within' the next two weeks. Here's some pictures from _unleashed_ over on the spawn board of the figures in the package. Can't wait to get these, though I know Archangel and Abomination are both going to be a pain to find. Thanks to being packed 1 per case.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	Gambit and N-X Wolverine.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	7062   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wolverine, Archangel and Cyclops.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	7063   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joe Fixit Hulk and SP Savage Hulk.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	7064   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smart Hulk and Abomination.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	7065   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Archangel Loose.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	7066  

I really wish they would have done a different version of Archangel. I was really looking forward to him, but i just dont like this figure. I am passing on this one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

i don't know my oppinion is starting to change on these babies. I think i might have to pick up most of the X-Men Classics figs. Definately Cyclops, Archangel, New X-Men Wolverine, and possibly even the Gambit.

Now the Hulk line is the line that had impressed me and made me change my oppinion. I know i will try to pick up Abomination, and possibly Savage Hulk and maybe Smart Hulk.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I wish the wings were different on Archangel myself, but I love the figure. Infact the X-Men Classics line is looking great. And I hope and pray that it sells well. Because I want to see more versions of X-Men from X-Treme and New X-Men. As well as classic versions, and maybe even Ultimate figures also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

yeah, i can't wait for series two, Pyro, Iceman, Nightcrawler, and i can't remember who else is in it, but i can't wait for them. I hope tha in the near future, we get ultimized figures that are super possable.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    yeah, i can't wait for series two, Pyro, Iceman, Nightcrawler, and i can't remember who else is in it, but i can't wait for them. I hope tha in the near future, we get ultimized figures that are super possable.
    Another Wolverine. But hopefully it's something that hasn't been done in ages. Like Weapon X Wolverine, Feral Wolverine, or Bone Claws Wolverine. Just something that hasn't been beaten to death. Pyro will be classic, obviously. Since other then the movie version, he doesn't have any other versions. Iceman will probably be Iceform from the Jim Lee days, same as the Cyclops. I really do hope they do an evenly packed variant in this case. Iceform and normal. And I'm hoping Nightcrawler is his Swashbuckler outfit with sword.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks