Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    so there releasing Iceman in icefor and human form. Pyro will be sweet. Ever since i saw him in X2, i read about him and found out exactly who he was, and now he is one of my favorite charecters. I too hope nightcrawler is like that. Any internet rumors in a third wave or anything like that.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Quote Originally Posted by AT-AT Man
    so there releasing Iceman in icefor and human form. Pyro will be sweet. Ever since i saw him in X2, i read about him and found out exactly who he was, and now he is one of my favorite charecters. I too hope nightcrawler is like that. Any internet rumors in a third wave or anything like that.
    Not that I know of, I was just commenting that they should do both versions. Since it would be nice to have him Iced and Un-Iced. That's what I would do, evenly pack both versions in a case, to make him easy to get. No rumors on XMC Wave III. I know what I would like to see though. But I could list tons of figures I would like to see done in the line.

X-Men Classics Wave III: - (Wishlist)
    Weapon X Wolverine (If not in XMC 2)
    New X-Men Beast and Beak (aka Barnell Bohusk)
    New X-Men Xorn w/ Removable Helmet (aka Magneto) and Angel IV
    X-Treme X-Men Storm
    Avalanche (Classic Comic)

If they don't wanna do pack-ins of Beak and Angel IV, and the other memebers of the 'Special Class', maybe they could do a box set or 2-packs in the future. And have a mail-away for Stepford Cuckoos. I can see it now, I would love to see then do a series of 2-packs of smaller charecters.

Oh, and here's a really good comparison picture between XMC Tiger Stripe Wolverine and ML Tiger Stripe Wolverine. The scale change is a major improvement.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XMC Wolvie vs. ML Wolvie.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	7070  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

thats a pretty good wishlist you got there Jar Jar. Which wolvie is which. I never pick up the ML Wolvie.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

The one on the left is the new XMC Wolverine. The one on the right is the ML 3 Wolverine. People say the ML one is better, but I don't see it. After all, Wolverine isn't He-Man. He shouldn't be so buff and tall.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

ok i got you, yeah i agree with you on that, that ML wolvie is a bit tall and muscular.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Well i am still unhappy with Archangel, but i have hopes for another one. As for the second series i am looking forawrd to Iceman and Nightcrawler. I cant wait to see them.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well some guy has all the Hulk, X-Men, and MLV up on ebay. Too rich for my blood, but just figured i'd give the heads up.

Agreed. Screw Ebay. They'll be showing up in stores probably within' the next two weeks. Since that's what happened with MLV.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I think that the area I live is the most dry area in the world. I have not found any Marvel Legends V, masters of the Universe, or Star Wars. The worst part is that they dont have anything old or new.

XMC Wolvie is more accurate to his look in the John Byrne era of Uncanny. The height thing is also a major consideration. I think I prefer it, too.

My own wishlist for XMC III:
    Apocalypse. While not my favorite by any means, the design just has too much promise.
    Jean Grey. Too important a character to be overlooked any longer.
    Forge. Like Apocalypse, too cool a design. Put him in the X-Duds he wears on the cover of Uncanny #275.
    Kitty Pryde. Has there ever been a Kitty figure?
    Havok. The cool Summers brother.
    Jubilee. Yeah, yeah, you all saw it coming. But there's never been a, like, totally decent figure of her, y'know?
    Tommy, close your eyes.