Page 4 of 175 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    We did get a Kitty Pryde figure in the 90's. It was as a Toyfare exclusive though, named Shadowcat. Man, the 90's was good for female figures in the X-Men lines. Wolfsbane, Blink, Jubilee, Illyana, Jean, Storm, etc. Nice picks. El Chuxter. I'd like to see 'Pocy, definatly. As well as Juggy.

http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballz...1767_307143867

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, nice list Chuxter. I think if i had to make a list, i would have to throw some ultimate charecters into the mix.

Ultimate Storm-I think this is her best look. She's a bad *** rebel.
    Ultimate Jean Grey-Don't know if i like her better with her new longer hair, or like she was when the series first came out with the short hair. But either one is cool.
    Juggernaut-Not the Ultimate version, the original. If they did him right, he would be awsome. Make him huge, and he'd have to be pretty heavy as well.
    Apocalypse-Definately needs to be done. We need some bad guys, and he's the ultimate bad guy.
    Havok-I too think he is the better Summers brother. Would really like to have him as a fig.
    Ultimate Beast-Come to think of it, this is my favorite version of him as well.I would die for a fig of this guy. He's a great charecter and i would love to have him as an action figure.

Well, if any of these figs came out, i would be extremely happy. I doubt i will ever see any Ultimate figs in this line, but a guy can always dream right.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I can see them incorperating Ultimate figures in the line. It's the hottest selling X book at the moment. And hell they did Gambit from X-Treme. And that comic series is less popular then Ultimate is. And yes, being a massive Beast fan, I also want an Ultimate Beast figure. Both versions of the character, though furry preferred.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

A furry beast figure would totally rock. I know series V is not even fully out yet, but i am so eager to hear what the next line up is going to be.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

came across remnants of a wave 5 tonight at my local wal-mart; only saw 2 Silver Surfers and a Reed Richards, somebody else had picked up the ones i wanted, Colossus and Sabertooth. Both figures, while not my faves, did look pretty good. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

This was posted over on 'The Asylum' by Randy from AFTimes. Jesse Falcon from Toy Biz had some intresting news.
    Those fine folks over at Raving Toy Maniac's-The Toy Buzz(http://www.toymania.com/toybuzz/index.shtml) have a recent post from Jesse Falcon of Toy Biz.

He states that at this year's Toy Fair, Toy Biz will be showing Marvel Legends V(now out, VI, VII and (possibly) VIII as well as two new boxed sets! How's that for cool?!

So now you can hold your eager breaths waiting to see what hits the pages in February!

RANDY who likes a lot of the lists given... and thinks Toy Biz might like a few of them too.
    Posted byJesse on November 24, 2003 at 18:05:55:

In Reply to: Jesse, Julius, or Rob really quick Marvel Legends question? posted by Mr Fiend on November 24, 2003 at 17:57:39:

We will be showing 2 new box sets.
    As well as Asst 5, 6, 7, & 8.

(althought you can't hold me to 8. We might want to save that for San Diego)
    -Jesse
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Awesome news...any rumors to who may be included in the assortments or the box sets?

Nope, other then the rumors I posted in the 'Marvel Legends Series 6 Revealed?' thread. And Jesse has confirmed that was a very early list. I bet one boxset will be Fantastic Four with exclusive Invisible Girl.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I can't seem to find that rumors thread, could you post that list again?

Here's a link, that should help:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...ad.php?t=21054

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks