Page 6 of 175 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    well, the spider-man 2 figures are out; i believe the first 2 waves if i'm correct, roughly about 8 spider man versions...and sadly to say.... I picked up the 4 i saw! I'm sorry!! It's just that, i'm not doing the XMC line cos they don't impress me and i did the spider-man line from the first film and it's just my completist bones!! I'm such a sucker!! Though, i am doing this thing where i gather up their receipts and am like, "screw it! i'm returning them!!" but it's been roughly 14 hours now and still nothing. One of them does come with a poster of a play called "Emma Rose" and it has a pic of Mary Jane on it...interesting. So, the figure is good and the pic of Kirsten Dunst is just bonus.

I am sorry for letting you all down and buying these. Please don't banish me from this thread. I beg for your forgiveness!! That being said, i don't think the spidey figs will crash and burn; spider-man is a HUGE hit with the kids, even more than X-men, so these figures will sell a decent amount. We'll see though. I"m off to cry myself to sleep.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

hey are there any nice super posable spideys out yet.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Yep, the first two waves of figures are out now. Including what some are calling the best Spidey figure yet. It boasts 48 points of Articulation, including independant fingers. Here's some pictures here. And there's also the 18" one, with 67 POA.

http://www.artasylum.com/cgi-bin/ult...=000700#000004

Also, here's the first look at the Marvel Twist-Ems. Seems the line up has changed some, but I hope the Beast one will be in the second asst. Since it's the only one that I really wanted out of the whole set. Might get the Wolverine, prolly not.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=23&itemid=2469

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18 in Super Poseable Spider-Man.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	7278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18 in Super Poseable Spider-Man 2.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	7279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spider-Man 2 SA Spider-Man.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	7280  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

OH MY GOD MAN! THAT IS FRICKIN AWESOME! I'm gonna have to pick that up, nono I have to pick 50 up! That is just beautiful!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

holly frickin crap. that looks incredibly awesome. i can't wait to get it.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Well, i saw the X-Men Classics today at a target on my way to school here in southern Ohio. Oddly enough, i only saw Wolverines I wasn't impressed by these at all. I wasn't impressed by the pictures and the figures aren't really that great.

I did pick up the new Hulk line (minus abomination) and these are fantastic. Great articulation and great detail; any hulk fan needs to get these! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw the Wolverine figure at a Wal-Mart here and was equally unimpressed. I'm not too fond of how it comes with a gimmick feature. Also saw two of the new Hulk figures, savage and smart versions. I do like the articulation involved but I think the Hulk released in Marvel Legends Series 2 looks alot more savage than this one. JMO. Can't wait to see the rest of this series.

Quote Originally Posted by aharry
    I saw the Wolverine figure at a Wal-Mart here and was equally unimpressed. I'm not too fond of how it comes with a gimmick feature. Also saw two of the new Hulk figures, savage and smart versions. I do like the articulation involved but I think the Hulk released in Marvel Legends Series 2 looks alot more savage than this one. JMO. Can't wait to see the rest of this series.
    Yeah, i was going to get an extra Savage Hulk and then when/if i ever find my two abominations, i could open one and have them duke it out, but something was just funky on the Savage one. He looks good, but the ML Hulk is "the" hulk in my eyes, ya know?

The rest of the line are just more Hulk variatoins and 1 per case villians; i think next up is the Absorbing man. I'm not big on different versions of heroes (as you'll see if you read the batman/spidey threads), but these haven't been done before, so i'll pick up each and every one!! cheers!

Take it just as rumors for now. But there's a possibility that the Marvel Legends 6, 7, 8 waves have been revealed. As well as two more boxsets. I'm keeping it reserved to this thread, since they have not been confirmed. But it sounds like some good choices. Other then the possible Chase figures, which suck. Damn chases.
    Marvel Legends Series 6: - Aug 2004

Punisher movie figure
    Juggernaut
    Deadpool
    Cable
    Brown Costume Wolverine
    Phoenix (Chase Figure)

Marvel Legends Series 7: - Oct 2004

Stealth Armour Iron Man
    War Machine
    Hawkeye
    Apocalypse
    Ghost Rider (original)
    Weapon X
    Black Widow (Chase Figure)

Marvel Legends Series 8: - Dec. 2004

Dr. Strange
    Storm
    Iceman
    Iron Man Modern Armour
    Ultimates Captian America
    And one other unknown figure
    Vision (Chase Figure)

Fantastic Four Boxset: - Sept 2004

Mr Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    Thing
    Frank Richards

Spider-Man Sinister Six Boxset: - Sept 2004

Spiderman
    Doc Octopus
    Green Goblin
    Scorpion
    Sandman
    Rhino
    Chameleon
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-08-2004 at 06:53 PM.

This was also posted over at Action Figure.com, by a UK Toy Shop Owner:
    ATB70385 Marvel Legends VI with Comic Book
    Available - July 2004!

Contains:
    Brown Costume Wolverine @3
    Cable @2
    Deadpool @1
    Juggernaut @2
    Movie Punisher Figure @3

Possible Substitute Chase Figure - Phoenix

ATB70385 Marvel Legends VII with Comic Book
    Available - September 2004!

Contains:
    Weapon X Wolverine @3
    Ghostrider @3
    Apocalypse @1
    Hawkeye @1
    War Machine @2
    Stealth Armour Iron Man @1

Possible Substitute Chase Figure - Black Widow

ATB70385 Marvel Legends VIII with Comic Book Available - November!

Contains:
    Ultimate Captain America @2
    Iron Man Modern Armour @3
    Ice Man 1
    Storm @1
    Not Confirmed @3
    Dr Strange @1

Possible Substitute Chase Figure - Vision

ATB70385 Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Box Set Available - August 2004!

Contains:
    Mr Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    Thing
    Frank Richards (FRANKLIN)

ATB70385 Marvel Legends Spiderman & the SinisterSix Box Set
    Available - August 2004!

Contains:
    Spiderman
    Doc Octopus
    Green Goblin
    Scorpion
    Sandman
    Rhino
    Chameleon

This is what I was given from a Reputable BIG UK wholesaler to preorder from !
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks