Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    For some reason, I feel Cable doesn't need to be considered a Marvel Legend.

Sinister Six set sounds good.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Well, we have some shooting down done by Jesse Falcon from Toy Biz. And one from Julius Marx from one of the on-line collectiing sites. These were posted on Toy Mania's Forums.
    Posted byJesse on January 08, 2004 at 15:22:38:

In Reply to: ML Boxed set speculation posted by Pisces on January 08, 2004 at 13:44:23:

That list isn't correct.

See ya in Febuary!

-Jesse
    Posted byJuliusMarx on January 08, 2004 at 19:49:06:

In Reply to: Okay, so where did Jesse Falcon debunk the new Marvel Legends rumors? posted by One of many. on January 08, 2004 at 19:46:18:

"The List" was old as soon as it came out. Things have changed. Some are still the same some are different. All will be shown in Feburary...and more.

Julius
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thankfully it's not true. There were way too many Iron Men in that one wave, and too many Wolvie redos throughout.

Of course, we all know who the "unconfirmed" figure was, and who it still is. Like, totally, y'know?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I actually liek the sound of the Sinister 6 box set. That would rock. I am so curious, i cant wait til feb. I really hope that there are no new chase figures though like red skull. Repaints are ok like maskless Wolverine, but not new figures like Phoenix.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I am really curious of what the line up is going to be, we are getting closer and closer to toyfair and still no concrete leaks of who the line up will be. I cant wait.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    For some reason, I feel Cable doesn't need to be considered a Marvel Legend.
    That "reason" is because he was created by Rob Liefeld, and hence blows.

No figure of Cable should be purchased by anyone, let alone an upstanding member of this forum.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    That "reason" is because he was created by Rob Liefeld, and hence blows.
    Not exactly. You're forgetting his full name: Nathan "Agent X" Cable Askani Dayspring Pryor-Summers*. Therefore he first appeared as a lil' baby in X-Factor waaaaaay before New Mutants Vol. 1 #87.

* And about fifty other aliases that I'm blanking on right now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'd buy a cable figure. Sure, he did kinda blow in the Liefeld days, but the more recent "Soldier X" version is actually pretty cool. Plus, Liefeld is nowhere in sight these days

I cant wait 'till we get the real list in Feb also! And I too, hope they do away with the chase figures......

I cringe when I think about what I paid for the Goliath & Red Skull............

I happen to own the 18" Spidey, and I have to say that the only thing keeping him from being the greatest action figure ever made is that there is no one for him to fight! Well, and maybe that he's not Batman or Superman, but hey...the world isn't perfect!
    I also couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw him on the shelves and realized that he was actually only 25 bucks! I expected him to be at least 40! Totally worth it.

Uhhhhhhhhh, so the Red Skull figure is going to be available @amazon.com in Feb??!???

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...745083-5069759

I don't care much for this figure, but I did order one for my friend. The shipping date is 2005? Go Amazon!!! Hey, never know, they could get it early!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"