Page 11 of 175 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I would actually prefer BnT Wolvie to TigerStripe since thats what he wore when I started reading. A maskless one would be sweet if they used a Frank Miller head sculpt from his original limited series (Remember when Marvel was so skeptical about Logan they thought he could only sustain a four issue story arc??)

I always thought Wolvie's look from Inferno was cool, but thats probably not Legends worthy. How about Infininty War evil doppelganger Wolvie? Would the "patch" costume be him in a black muscle shirt and pants with that ever present weird mesh/shadow across his face? Buscema as a good doodler, but did it have to show in EVERy panel?? Samurai Logan in a kimono. Battle ravaged Albert with an Elsie Dee pack in. How about classic Australian Outback Wolvie with wifebeater, leather jacket and 10 gallon hat? Wolvie in Genoshan Prison Unisex leotard from Extinction Agenda?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Here's a slightly better picture of ML 6, and in color. All of them will be mine, excpet for Movie Punisher. Since I don't buy anyone but X-Men.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marvel Legends 6.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	7449  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There's pictures of the Ultimate Rhino and Spider-Man 2 Doc Ock circulating around. But I haven't been able to snag any of them. Someone did describe them though. The Rhino is based on his Ultimate comics version.

Ultimate Rhino
    Ultimate Rhino is of course ultimatized, huge horn. on each shoulder, a shoulder thing with spikes, very armor-ish. in the bicep area and thigh area, it looks like silver-ish wires. He has his mouth open, like yelling. ball neck, ball shoulders/hips, swivel biceps, double knees, hinge elbows, hinge wrists, has a hinge so his set of fingers can grip. Comes with a breakaway brick wall.

Spider-Man 2: Doc Ock
    Swivel neck. Ball shoulders and hips. Swivel thigh (like ML gambit thigh swivel style), double hinge elbows, swivel wrists, hinge feet, hinge legs (i think they are double hinge). his tentacles look EXACTLY like the trailer, and they are bendable, each end of the tentacles open up really wide, or closes. He has really dark blue pants, no shirt, a tan trech coat, and removable sunglasses/glasses. Without his shirt, you can see that silver waist thing that goes into the tentacles. The silevr band is in the front. he comes with no base because of the tentacles.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

So are they gonna screw us and make Juggernaut or Phoenix a chase figure?
    And please god.....no more Wolverines......
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Does Wolvie have...elektra's base? o_O

I'll probably just get Punisher, maybe Juggernaut just cause of his huge size looking so sweet... He'd be great looking posing in a fight with Colossus.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lando In My Pants
    So are they gonna screw us and make Juggernaut or Phoenix a chase figure?
    And please god.....no more Wolverines......
    Phoenix is rumored to be the chase figure. We'll have to wait and see. Usually they don't show the chase figure on the promotional stuff. So hopefully if there is a Phoenix chase, it's 'Dark Phoenix' or maybe they'll just do a maskless Brown Costume Wolverine. By the way, I like that they did Brown Costume Wolvie. He's been a figure that's been requested for a long time, by a lot of folks.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-02-2004 at 08:31 PM.

Any rumors on who the pack-ins will be in the next waves? Also, i have been searching for the pics of Rhino, no luck.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Pack-ins? You mean like Howard the Duck and Doop? No clue. There's a lot of possible figures in the smaller scale that are possible. They should do a Professor X w/ the X-Babies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yeah I was talking about smaller characters. Personally I would love to see H.E.R.B.I.E. and Lockheed. Any other ideasor suggestions?

7 & 8 possibly found.

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=215

I am upset about the lack of Dr. Strange but nice to see Doc Oc