Page 14 of 175 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    There's some more pictures of the good Doctor over at the following site. So glad that they're sticking pretty close to the original design for ole Otto Octavius. Since I hated that damn Power Rangers Green Goblin from Spidey 1.

http://www.spidermancollector.com/

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oooooo-oh. Geez! Here I am trying to have some self control these days when it comes to toy buying. "Just the Sci-Fi toys, just the Sci-Fi toys..."

And here comes that cool looking Doc Oc, and then there's the Vision coming and, and, and... oh wait, I have a kid. I'll just buy them for the kid! Yes... for "the kid."
    plasticfetish.net

Larger picture of ole Doc Ock is making the rounds around now. So figured I'd throw it into the thread for those that wanted a better look. Looks good, and nicely articulated.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dr. Octopus.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	7508  

Right on, thanks for the bigger pic. It looks like his claws might be articulated. I certainly hope so. Huh, are his claws that big in the flick? I dont really remember how big they were from the trailer.....

Hey plasticfetish, buying for "the kid" huh? LOL, I've bought a lot of stuff for "the nephews" on shopping trips with my fiance, thats for sure!

Thanks for the bigger pic, JJB! Doc Ock is lookin' awesome!!!! Should be a great figure; which'll explain why TB will probably be packing him 1 to every 12 cases!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Larger picture of ole Doc Ock is making the rounds around now. So figured I'd throw it into the thread for those that wanted a better look. Looks good, and nicely articulated.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Ultra cool!!!!!!!!

Heads up, ToyFare #80 comes out tommorow. And will have good pictures of the entire Marvel Legends Series VI. They're site has updated, showing the Brown Costume Wolverine. He looks nice, and the claws look like they've been done well. So if you care, snag a copy of ToyFare #80 tommorow. It also has Teen Titan's figure news, if you care about DC.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	Wolverine.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	7527  

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Heads up, ToyFare #80 comes out tommorow. And will have good pictures of the entire Marvel Legends Series VI. They're site has updated, showing the Brown Costume Wolverine. He looks nice, and the claws look like they've been done well. So if you care, snag a copy of ToyFare #80 tommorow. It also has Teen Titan's figure news, if you care about DC.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Looks cool,JarJar will you be getting the new ToyFare. Where can I find some pics?

Here's a much better picture of the ML6 Line-up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Name:	Marvel Legends 6.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	7535