Page 51 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Well, what do we have here. Look, it's a picture of Series 9 with Galactus. Looks like the variant Bullseye is just 'Insane Smiling' Bullseye. I attached a smaller version, and tossed the large one on Photobucket.

Marvel Legends Series 9 w/ Galactus

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marvel Legends Series 9.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	9837  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Nice!! Thanks for posting that, Galactus looks great!

The whole wave looks great. I'm glad the Bullseye variant is such a small one, I won't be going out of my way to get that one.

I'm not advocating variants (I hate the concept), but I think an "Astral Form" Dr. Strange would have made more sense than the Insane Smiling Bullseye deal... It's all good though, I'll be happy to just have the regular Doc.

I wish they would have done Xavier's yellow Shiar hoverchair though. Or a variant of him that featured that chair. It looks more like they're going with the modern version of his chair. Thankfully Xavier's not in one of the crappy Morrison Black Leather uniforms with the funky chair that Quietly gave him from New X-Men.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Those look great, thanks for sharing the pic Binks. I was hoping that Professor X was going to come with his floating chair though but oh well this one will do. Galactus looks sweet but exactly how do they expect everyone to be able to actually "collect all 7" and put him together the way they pack their cases.

Out of these 7 I'd have to say I'm looking forward to getting Nightcrawler the most seeing as how he has always been my favorite X-Man and all with Doc Strange a close second.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Here's some better pictures from the Spawn Board...
    Shame that Xavier sorta sucks. He looks way to prissy for some reason.

Marvel Legends Series 9
    Galactus
    Bullseye Blue/Bullseye Black Variant
    Deathlok
    Grey Hulk/Green Hulk Variant
    Nightcrawler
    Professor Xavier
    War Machine

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 12-17-2004 at 09:23 PM.

It seems that my hours of drudging along in the Electronics department paid off tonight as when i was coming in for my shift, i stumbled upon an Apocalypse, Vision (regular) and Hawkeye. The fun didn't stop there as right around my lunch break, i walked by the figure aisle and saw a peculiar green and black striped object coming from the spidey figure rack. I clocked out for my lunch, walked as fast i could back to the aisle and found not one, but TWO Sandman figures!!!!!!!!!!!! It simply made my night. He looks really well done. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Nice work Guyute. Sounds like you ran into the same things I did at my local Wal-Mart the other day.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Prof. X is just terrible. He should come with a hover chair. I am hoping that this is a stand in figure and that the final version will include the Hover chair.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    i stumbled upon an Apocalypse, Vision (regular) and Hawkeye.
    *sob* All my local Wal*Mart has is six thousand Iron Man figures!!! (Why, why, why?) Nice finds JMG...

...and nice pics JJB! I'm digging Nightcrawler, Bullseye and maybe the Hulk (if I can find a grey one.) I suppose I'll have to pop for the rest to get that Galactus -- though I'm not wild for Xavier or War Machine at all.
    plasticfetish.net

My wife called me at work earlier from a K-Mart. It seems they must have just put out Series VIII, as she was able to score Modern Iron Man, Ultimate Captain America, Dr Octopus, Black Widow, Storm (long-haired), Man-Thing, and Iceman!

So, this means that I now have more than twice as many Series VIII figures as I do Series VII, since I've only ever seen Silver Iron Man, Weapon X, and Ghost Rider #???.

If Toybiz reissues these, it'd be nice. However, with the "gestalt" pack-ins, I think it may be prudent to get Series IX and X in the first release. It would suck to get Nightcrawler later on in different packaging and end up with a one-armed Galactus as a result.
    Tommy, close your eyes.