Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Nice score!

I found a Hawkeye and Apocalypse at a local TRU today. It was a big ToyBiz day, they had some nice LOTR stuff too!

I ran into TRU today for some last minute gifts, and found two each of Ultimate Captain America, and Modern Iron Man. I snatched up all four (so I could give one each to one of my nephews).

They look pretty damn cool, can't wait to bust 'em out!

If I may - it would appear that the "insane smiling" Bullseye variant is also the black costume variant. The regular, non-smiling version looks to have a blue-ish colored costume.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    If I may - it would appear that the "insane smiling" Bullseye variant is also the black costume variant. The regular, non-smiling version looks to have a blue-ish colored costume.
    Thats cool. I think alot more people would go after it if it were black then if it was just the head variant.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I went to Wal-Mart last nite too see if they had anything new but found old figures they had 2 Captain America's series 1 and 3 Things and 2 Human Torch's maybe this is old stock or something?

I don't know if anybody here saw this, but it seems Toybiz is re-releasing some of the older Spider-Man villians in ML style packaging.
    www.entertainmentearth.com/pro...number=TB71870A
    Also it seems like you might have a econd chance at getting Abomination and Absorbing Man.
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...mber=TB72360AA

jiM

Sounds like Toybiz has found a novel way of getting rid of some of that glut of Spider-Man figures. Who wants to bet that all of the Spider-Man figures in those two-packs were once recalled by ToyBiz so they could be repackaged here? Pretty shady if you ask me.

Yeah.. pretty shady indeed. I've been desperately searching for an Abomination (for a reasonable price) since it was released.

I'll probably get the $40 set since Abomination seems to be completely unobtainable now, but that sucks since I have all the other figures already.

I like the idea of single packed Spidey villans on ML style clamshells though. That's a pretty cool way to get those HTF figures out there.

What... Marvel Legends? Is that the toy line with all of the cool figures that I've only ever seen in photos? I'm seriously stunned at how I haven't really seen anything from series 7 or 8 yet. What is going on with this line now?
    plasticfetish.net

No kidding. Where's the goods ToyBiz?

I find it a bit odd that they can't get any Marvel Legends stuff out, but we see new LOTR stuff on a regular basis.