Page 73 of 175 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Toy Globe has a couple new ML Boxsets listed for the future.

Marvel Legends: Young Avengers Gift Pack
    Marvel Legends: Monster Gift Pack

$39.95 each. I'm gonna assume that the YA set has Patriot, Iron Lad, Hulkling, Asgardian, Titan, and Kate Bishop. Maybe a variant will substatute Iron Lad with Vision Lad.

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/benr...gavengers.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Not sure who would be int he Monster set, but it is probably more interestingt han Young Avengers.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

It seems that X-23 is confirmed in the latest toyfair. I never heard of her but it looks like those latest lists for 12 & 13 may be accurate.

On a side note, i have never seen this pic before but i have to say they look awesome! I hope we get them in the mix soon.

Maestro & Hulk

They do look pretty cool, but...man - enough with the Hulks already! How many angry, green, muscle guys do they think we need?! Maestro excepted.

I'm betting (if it turns out to be true) that a monsters box set might include any of the likes of Werewolf By Night, Zombie, maybe a re-released Man-Thing and Morbius from Spider-Man Classics, Dracula (how cool would that one be?), Frankenstein's Monster, Gargoyle (a personal favorite), Moon-Wolf, Living Mummy, and so on. We should all hope that they don't decide to throw in yet another angry, green, muscle guy in purple pants.
    I imagine a monsters box set could also include guys like Fin Fang Foom and his gigantic peers; those particular characters would be much cooler as part of the build a character concept. Speaking of, here's a list of characters that'd be great for that kind of deal just in case anyone at ToyBiz is reading this:

Fin Fang Foom
    Atlas (Thunderbolts)
    Living Monolith
    Ultimate Giant-Man
    MU Giant-Man (a real ML version this time)
    Surtur
    Terminus
    Living Monolith

I like the idea of a build a Fin Fang Foom, that would be pretty sweet!

---

I noticed this the other day, and for some reason it didn't dawn on me until now to post it - Walmart.com has the FF4 exclusive boxed set right now for $19.99. For me, after shipping and tax it was $26.14. Ordered on Sunday, and it showed up today!

Here's a link --- click the evil smiley -->

It looks like the HTF Hulk Classics Abomination and Absorbing Man have been re-released in two packs with Spidey. I will finally be able to score that elusive Abomination figure - sweet! It looks like the only difference is that his rocket accessory is not included this time around (no big loss IMO).

Here's a link to one on ebay. Does anyone know if and what retail stores these will be sold at? I would much rather snag one at a store for $12.99 than on ebay for almost $30 after shipping.

I've already seen these Spidey 2 packs on clearance at Target.
    Can't remember which ones though (except The Punisher one).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Abomination is rumored to be included in an upcoming Legends Wave as well. I dont think we need another one, but if it turns out to be true, i hope this one is in scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I've already seen these Spidey 2 packs on clearance at Target.
    Can't remember which ones though (except The Punisher one).
    A Punisher one? That's cool, I didn't know that existed. I wonder if there are any more??

The only one I've ever seen is the Doc Ock/Spidey one - which sat on the shelves forever, and is currently on clearance at all my local Targets as well. After seeing that, I would be very suprised if Target carried these new 2-packs.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Abomination is rumored to be included in an upcoming Legends Wave as well. I dont think we need another one, but if it turns out to be true, i hope this one is in scale.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that... Ah well, knowing Toybiz, it will be the exact same scuplt. Mabye with some different paint deco or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    A Punisher one? That's cool, I didn't know that existed. I wonder if there are any more??
    Yeah, I guess it's a new-ish Target exclusive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5d_1_b.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	11988  
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!