Page 76 of 175 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Re: Upcoming Marvel Figures (Large List)

Alot of cool stuff coming out, which means alot of money to be spent. I cant wait to see the Monsters box set, I am still curious what that is all about.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    Alot of cool stuff coming out, which means alot of money to be spent. I cant wait to see the Monsters box set, I am still curious what that is all about.
    According to Fwoosh the Monster Boxset is...

Marvel Monsters Box set
    -Dracula
    -Werewolf by Night
    -Frankenstien
    -unconfirmed 4th character
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Hey guys. Haven't been around for a bit, due to dealing with family problems. But I saw these pictures and just had to share with you guys. It's pictures of the upcoming Marvel Legends 12, 13, SMC, and X-Men 3 Figures. X-Men 3 figures have really got me happy that they're going classic apeman Beast with a bit of the Ultimate look thrown in. Coolness!! The army builder figures in Marvel Legends 13 is also a brilliant move.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...lLegends12.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...lLegends13.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...anClassics.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nClassics2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...en3Figures.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...n3Figures2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...en3Cyclops.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...3Wolverine.jpg
    Cool pics JJB's, Three or four out of all those pics will land in my son's room. (Mostly from 12 & 13) The rest unfortunately can sit on the pegs, we need some better choices after that.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Jesse Falcon from Toy Biz on the Warpath.
    "Here's' my 2 cents on everyone else's 2 cents.

"F&^k" whoever posted those boards on line in the first place. I don't care who it was I really don't care who did it but understand what position that puts us in. That's just my knee jerk, not as an employee of TB, but just as me witch is why I like to post here I can be myself and not have to be a suit. Your seeing things that aren't finished and I hate that, I'm really not blaming anyone here because those images are all over the net right now and It would be pointless to ask people to take them down. I'm ****ed because we clearly designed those boards for use in sales meetings only and there not meant to be seen by the public for a reason. 1) They look like crap, 2) We haven't announced that the is the final direction for the line, & 3) A lot of things have changed since then.

What's changed?

A lot of what your looking at for 13 is incorrect. i.e. Crimson Dynamo = Gone.

Also ML 13 will not have side kicks. So I'm reading all of the hoopla over how much everyone loves this idea but the truth is it aint gonna happen! Now, if it were like 2 years ago, hell even an year ago we could have probably made it work. But now...Not with the world the way it is today and for the foreseeable future. But in my mind believe it or not this ends up being a win/win situation, here's why. The process of costing this assortment went thought a 4 month process, witch is like 4 times longer than usual. We went through several cost cutting measures witch ended up in the sidekicks going from 6" and 11 POA to being 5" and having 3 points of articulation ...and they still wouldn't cost out. Witch in a lot of ways I was happy about because it would have just been poop if we made them like that. So now ML 13 has a different pack in. witch your all going to poop over and have to wait till toyfair to see ( or at least until some on line jerk off posts it on there site to get more traffic).

So what about the Grunts you say? Where will they go? Who will feed them? Well.... truth be told as this line was shaping up ( or down as it may be) I was thinking of another away around this problem and what I came up with - in my mind - is actually BETTER than doing all of these guys as pack in's. Why? well I can't tell you until I've sold this idea to 2 more people and it's a reality and not just an idea. Once that's done you will know. And in a way, having 33 pages of jubilant text on this idea in 2 days actually helps my cause.

So all in all I guess this isn't so bad, but just to be sure f&*k you guys anyway.

Oh and P.S. I found this funny and you might as well. Just so that you all understand that it is nigh ( yes Nigh!) Impossible to make everyone happy at the same time... I thought it was very funny to read that people were ****ed that the Maestro had no fallen hero armor witch was NEVER in the comic. That armor was something we created with the first Hulk classic line, but when WE design an Ultron, a character that has looked different every single time it's appeared in the comic it's fu$%&*ing heresy! GREAT!!!! Oh, and before you go any further it was MY decision to do Loki in the suit he wears in the Loki mini series VS the spandex outfit he wore in the 60's , why? because I think it's cooler. And gues what? I'm right.

Jin = We did make the holster change to the Bishop that's an early picture. As for Blackheart...I love the sculpt the way it is and yes it has a tail.

Please don't bother following this up with a bunch of "hey Jesse" questions as this is the last thing I'm going to post for a while.

~ Kisses ~"

Jesse Falcon is not a happy fellow. At least we know in order to join ToyBiz, grammar is not a requirement.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The upcoming Marvel Legends figures look great!

I'm not impressed with the X3 figures. I'm sure I'll like the movie, but is Hugh Jackman's likeness really that hard to do? I would like a really good movie Wolverine.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The best likeness so far has been on X2's wave 2 gimmicked Wolverine figure, but sadly it bites due to the gimmick. Though it's very easy to find him, http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?Queryid=tb172 .

Street Fight Logan from the same wave was a great Wolverine figure as it came with 3 pairs of hands, two varying length claw sets and then one bare fist set. Sad part is it had a really crappy likeness of Hugh Jackman. It is weird how ToyBiz can have the best and worst likeness of the same actor in the same wave.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Too bad about the pack-ins not working out. I hope they replace them with soemthing cool, another build a figure always works well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hey guys. Dropping in again for a few minutes, before I need to scram back off. My Mom's still not doing so great, which is why I'm continuing to mostly keep myself off the forums. She's better, but not really very well all around. Sigh. Anyway, just thought I'd pass on the news about ML 14 and 15. This is being reposted from another board I posted the info on.
    Being a big fan of Marvel Legends, it's cool to see the early retailer lists that come out before everything is final. It appears that Toy Biz isn't even waiting for Toy Fair before spilling the seeds of what's possibly in store for late 2006. I can't say I'm likely to get many of these, considering I just collect X-Men. But otherwise, there's some great figures coming for Marvel fans. No news on pack-ins, but there's some juicy stuff on the way. Remember that these lists are expected to change quite a bit as we get closer to Toy Fair.

Marvel Legends 14 (Estimated Arrival: Aug 06)

1st Appearance Iron Man
    Longshot
    Baron Zemo
    Luke Cage
    Falcon
    Psylocke
    Classic Falcon (Variant)
    Unmasked Baron Zemo (Variant)
    Gold Iron Man (Variant)

Marvel Legends 15 (Estimated Arrival: Nov 06)

Mandarin
    Beta Ray Bill
    Moon Knight
    Spider-Woman
    Quicksilver
    Thor-Buster Iron Man
    Wasp
    Captain Marvel
    Spider-Woman (Variant)
    Wasp (Variant)
    Quicksilver (Variant)
    Captain Marvel (Variant)

1st Appearance Iron Man... mmmm... (Hope the gold one isn't too hard to find.)

Sorry to hear about your Mom JarJar. Miss having you around here.