Page 104 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1742
    I've also heard those reports of Wal-Marts restocking nothing. I was unable to get to my usual Wal-Mart to check, but I'm telling myself the case of ML-14 they put up Wednesday was all they put out, and it's probably not too far from the truth. Plus, I did finally finish my Giant Man, so I'm not too worried about it.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

The two wally worlds I stopped at over the weekend had full cases of ML wave 15, so maybe it's a territorial thing?

Doesn't matter though as wave 15 is crap and there isn't anything in it worth getting.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My Target store got in the Spider-Man Origins 8" clothed and the 6" 2packs... oh my god these look horrible! Worse than pictures had led me to expect even. The clothed line with its tiny hands & feet and mismatched clothes just stinks. The 6" 2packs are terrible terrible terrible, awful sculpting (movie Doc Ock was abysmal), crazy poses, crap articulation, plastics that look cheaper, and paint that doesn't hold up. Thanks to Hasbro, Marvel collecting is about to die a painful death.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I picked up Spider-Man Origins (9" really) Green Goblin, and though that isn't how I'd like them to do the wrists and ankles, it works pretty well for this character. I'm not sold on any of the others yet... I'll get Doc Oc next, don't think I'll get black Spider-Man, and might get the classic spidey... just not sure.

I'll do a review over at actionfigs, but my two biggest complaints about the Goblin are that his ankles need to be stronger, and that the figure has really limited articulation. Otherwise, it actually a fun toy.

They're supposed to be doing a second series with Daredevil, Cap'n America, Wolverine, and something called "Iron Spider-Man."
    plasticfetish.net

These are essentially an extension of Toy Biz's "Famous Covers" line, which I have more than my fair share of, but at least there they didn't have out-of-scale hands and feet, that bugs me.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, but I think they're built just a little better than the Famous Covers stuff. Some of those looked really... odd. A few were good, but the quality was all over the place.

I just wish, if Hasbro's going to try for a MEGO line, that they'd go out and do it just like real MEGO figures, and not fiddle around with the design. A true 8" line of figured in "retro" boxes would be awesome.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My Target store got in the Spider-Man Origins 8" clothed and the 6" 2packs... oh my god these look horrible! Worse than pictures had led me to expect even. The clothed line with its tiny hands & feet and mismatched clothes just stinks. The 6" 2packs are terrible terrible terrible, awful sculpting (movie Doc Ock was abysmal), crazy poses, crap articulation, plastics that look cheaper, and paint that doesn't hold up. Thanks to Hasbro, Marvel collecting is about to die a painful death.
    Couldn't agree more, JT. Between the craptastic 8" line (saw all four the other night at Walmart) and the abysmal upcoming Marvel Legends (they should've renamed them something else so as not to get peoples' hopes up), they really took a dump on the Marvel license.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    Yeah, but I think they're built just a little better than the Famous Covers stuff. Some of those looked really... odd. A few were good, but the quality was all over the place.
    That's like saying that you prefer dog poop over cow pies.

Hold on a second.

What happened to the "(Long List)"?

And what's this "(Excelsior)" business?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

According to the log, PF did a merge and changed the title.