Page 115 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1742
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "Not as bad as it sounds"? Are you referring to the concept, or that half-wit writing an X-Men book?
    The concept. (Yeah, I forgot you had a thing or two against Whedon)
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

More pics posted

Bucky

Colossus, Captain America, and what looks like a Hydra Soldier

That colossus looks kinda goofy around the hips and the leg joints. I don't care much for Captain America and Bucky. Hydra soldier looks decent.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Those look pretty cool (especially Black Knight) but I'm worried in that I see a couple of articulation points missing on several of those figures. I've supported Hasbro ML up until now, I've actually been quite happy with them, but this is going to be what kills my interest. I need my Legends to be more articulated. If they're not, then they have ceased to be Marvel Legends in my opinion. I'm not nearly a big enough Marvel fan to continue buying a line of ordinary Marvel figures; I need them to be extra-ordinary. I do notice though, that it looks like those elbow joints on Marvel Girl look like they have much greater range of motion than your average run of the mill ball-jointed elbow.

Their Cyclops does, however, look much cooler than any Cyclops that ToyBiz put out!

...and for the record, I'm not certain a partially articulated figure of a Hydra Soldier is going to warrant the 10 bucks from anybody that they're wanting us to spend on it. That figure should be a pack-in in that format.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    That colossus looks kinda goofy around the hips and the leg joints. I don't care much for Captain America and Bucky.
    Colossus indeed looks weird with those overinflated thighs leading to a tiny waist. I don't like his head either, too long from the eyes-up.

Bucky and Cap are so wrong. Neither headsculpt translates at all - I know they're trying to go for a '40s artwork look but it comes off with Bucky looking like a ventriloquist dummy and Cap looking like some old anime drawing. Bucky's ears are huge which forces him to have sideburns, his mask is too small, his collar is offensively wrong, torso is too long, and those waders don't translate at all. Cap's outfit is pretty solid, but the beltloops should be red, and I don't think the sculpted scales or red and white stripes on the torso translate too well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In my opinion, Hasbro is making this line even worse. There were enough problems with the Toybiz line but at least the figures themselves (most of them) looked good. Has anyone noticed that the new Thor doesn't have double jointed knees? The FF2 Silver Surfer makes me barf! I'm seeing way to many images of figures that lack bicep joints under the shoulder and torso joints. And we're supposed to pony up more money for these things? Hasbro needs to pay attention to fan feedback with this line befoire they kill it. The one hope that I have for this line under Hasbro, is that distribution will inprove. The variants and chase figures made me sick!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

The 5 inch figures look so much smaller in comparison. I am glad to hear they will be doing 2 separete lines, keeping the 6 inch scale. I am unsure if i will continue buying though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

According to the Fwooshnet Forums, Showdown Series 3 and 4 have been found on clearance at KB stores. They're supposed to be about four bucks each.

If anyone has KB in his or her area and can help me out, I need every figure from Series 4 and I'd like to get two Cykes and two Invisible Women so I can give the duplicates to friends. I'd be looking to pay money for them if found. I'd happily cover cost, shipping and add a little on the side.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

It seems the TRU has an exclusive clear Emma Frost from HML1. I guess it's time to check TRU.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

My buddy who is stationed at Camp Pendelton out in Cali was out hunting last night (leaving for Iraq on monday, trying to hunt a bit) and found ALL of the new Hasbro Spidey Classics. I can't recall what store it was, but i believe he said it was a Wally World. He bought each one as he said they looked pretty decent, but they're actually MORE expensive than the Origins line?!!? I still just want the Kraven figure, but if you want these, start lookin'!

and does anybody know how many actual spidey 3 figures we're getting? I saw a brief list on the SHH! boards and I counted nearly 30 (just of spidey 3 figures, not the new origins, etc). Is this accurate?!?!!!?!?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Good thing I got the Captain America icons 12" figures when I did.