Page 165 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1742
    Man, NONE of that makes me excited.

And who in their right mind would want a Ben Reilly Spider-Man figure?!??!? I'm still trying to forget that Clone fiasco.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I might be interested in the Heroes Reborn Iron Man, Ultimate War Machine, and Juggernaut (Is it a rerelease of earlier ML? If so, abso-****ing-lutely!). I'd have to see them to see how they would fit in with my current figures.

I'm almost certainly interested in Stealth Iron Man, Classic 70s Iron Man, and the Hand Ninja.

I'm most interested in Guardian. If we can get Vindicator, I don't care about any other member of Alpha Flight, and I'll be happy where that team is concerned.

Edit: Of course I just saw the picture links were posted while I was composing, so I've checked htem out.

I'm definitely in for Heroes Reborn Iron Man, Ultimate War Machine, Stealth Iron Man, Classic 70s Iron Man, and the Hand Ninja. I want a closer pic of Juggernaut. It kind of looks like the earlier ML but with a different helmet maybe? I also want a closer pic of Tigra, and DD and Holocaust look pretty cool.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Some news from the floor from someone who was there over on Fwoosh.

Mandalore2172: I was talking to the Hasbro Legends guys and I asked about Valkyrie, Bi-Beast & Red King. I was told the Red King Sculpt just didn't turn out well and no tooling was made. However, tooling was made for Valkyrie and Bi-Beast so they are just trying to see how they can get them to us. They looked at Dragon Man but could not see a way to get a figure that size in a line-up. 2 packs are the new way Marvel Legends will be coming out. After the store exclusive waves and Foom, BAF's are done. I asked about a 3 3/4 line and either they absolutely denied it. We'll see on Friday.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    I want a closer pic of Juggernaut. It kind of looks like the earlier ML but with a different helmet maybe?
    Well, I saw that closer pic. Not even close. So pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    Well, I saw that closer pic. Not even close. So pass.
    Actually, he works as a classic version of Juggernaut. Before he was drawn oversized.

The ML one is actually way too big, even compared to his later comic appearances.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/albums/...egends/059.jpg
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Fin Fang Foom wave...

So, anyone actually seen She Hulk at retail? I've got half of that big green dragon monster so far, but I'm starting to get a little worried that he won't have a head.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    So, anyone actually seen She Hulk at retail?
    I haven't seen any of the Foom wave. I want Foom, but not really any of the figures. I was going to buy them though just because I need my fix, so I can't even get lowgrade Marvel plastic crack right now.

I'm a bit worried about Fin Fang Foom myself. I have yet to commit myself to completing this wave, and as yet have not purchased any of them, but both stores that I came across them in sold out awfully fast. Coupled with the unusually large number of unusually large priced figures needed to complete the dragon, I'm worried that aside from the few people who are actually able to make the plunge and scoop up the whole assortment at once that not many others will be able to finish their BAF.
    You can see why I might be a bit standoffish about starting on my own Fin Fang Foom...

I've seen all but She Hulk at Wal*Mart so far, and then about a week ago, I saw a few more from this wave (no She Hulk) hanging at Target. Which is good, because Targets around me are a little better when it comes to putting out new stock.

You know, now that I think about it, I don't think I've seen Absorbing Man either... crap.

I've bought The End Hulk (really good), Son of Hulk (good), King Hulk (decent, but could have better paint detail), and Doc Sampson (a very good, basic, no frills figure.) I've seen Wendigo a bunch of times, so I'm in no hurry, and I've seen Savage Grey Hulk a few times also.

I haven't really been interested in any of the BAFs since Galactus, so I suppose I can sweat it out and try for this one.