Page 167 of 175 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1742
    I saw She-Hulk at Comic-Con.

I laughed at the special packaging for the Fin Fang Foom wave that says, "I got it first at Comic-Con!" Since I'd been seeing them at WM for almost three weeks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Picked up Savage Grey Hulk (great!) and Absorbing Man (very good) at Target today. Still no sign of She-Hulk... which is gonna be a problem if I end up with a headless Foom.

does anybody have the UPC for the Wolverine/Forge two pack? I'm gonna try to track it tomorrow as it's my last day at retail and I need to use up my resources while I still have them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Those having trouble finding She-Hulk, she's currently in-stock at Wal-Mart.Com.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10215922

71 left. You can have her shipped to the store for free. So it's a good deal.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Those having trouble finding She-Hulk, she's currently in-stock at Wal-Mart.Com.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10215922

71 left. You can have her shipped to the store for free. So it's a good deal.
    Sweet, thanks for the info Beast !! She would make a good custom fig, maybe paint her red ? The savage grey hulk is also hard to find thanks to the ebay scalpers !

Found three new IRON MAN figures tonight at wally world. I don't buy the line, but I thought some of you might wanna see pics; they are Captain America Iron Man, Satellite Iron Man and Torpedo Launch Iron Man.....I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	america.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	18129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satellite.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	18130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torpedo.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	18131  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

To be honest, when I saw the Hasbro marketing stills for these, I hated and kinda wanted them. But I doubt I'll buy any at this point, $10 for a few new gadgets may be too little too late.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Wish I'd spotted this post a while ago. I'm still in need of ONLY this figure. (Sure that I'm gonna need to hit eBay at this point. )

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Found three new IRON MAN figures tonight at wally world.
    I'm not sure that I can muster up any enthusiasm for these, but I suppose I'll have to wait and see... when I actually see them in person.

I stopped of at one of the nearby Target stores on the way into work tonight and saw the new yellow Wolverine from the Red Hulk wave. It was on a cart of what looked like new stock with some go-backs mixed in and had a "Customer Hold" tag on it, though it looked like it was being put back on the pegs. I passed since Marvel Legends really don't seem to be my thing anymore, but for anyone still interested they are out there. The figure actually looked pretty good from what I could see through the package, and he even had all the articulation that I've always insisted on in Marvel Legends figures. If and when I come across Union Jack, I may actually decide to pick up this series.
    They also had the most recent series of Mighty Muggs - Galactus, Silver Surfer, etc.. Only the Punisher seemed to be missing. I might actually have to buy Galactus - he looks pretty awesome!

Anybody here need the left wing and arm for FFF from the Hulk:End figure? I'm not buildling it and it would be a waste if I were to just trash it. Drop me a PM if you're interested; a few bucks plus S&H is probably what i'll be asking.