Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1759

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one.

So I am bringing this thread back to life!

TRU.com delivered my preorders of Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch and Captain Marvel yesterday. It's a good thing because thanks to the glut of Cap Legends figures at Target, I fear I may never see much of this wave at retail. With the GOTG legends, I never did see a Rocket out at retail so in that instance as well, online preorders saved me.

Death's Head, if one doesn't have him yet, is glorious, yes?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I got real lucky last week and found all of the Odin wave at Target. It was early and looked as if they had just been put out.The case consisted of one of each figure and a second Hawkeye.

Figrin, you reanimator, you!

I preordered a case at BBTS. It comes with two Hawkeyes, but I figure I'll need two of the bodies to make both Odin and King Thor.

It looks like Hasbro will be getting a bit of my money via Legends but whyyyyy the aversion to making Avengers movie figures available at all retailers and not just exclusives. That Amazon set with Banner, Thor, Hawkeye and Widow is a must buy for me but don't tell me that it wouldn't sell at retail!

I detest store exclusives. I can't rely on BBTS for those, but at least I can order a case of each of the waves. Searching at brick and mortar stores has not been as much a part of my toy-ing life these past few years as it once was.

The local Wal-Mart reset their action figure isle last week. They now have Avenger, Spider-man, GotG and Captain America Legend figures. Hopefully this means that Marvel Legend figures will be much easier to find in store this year. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the just announced figures. Finally I can complete my Wrecking Crew. Photos of the new figures at Bleeding Cool http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/...gures-get-big/

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It looks like Hasbro will be getting a bit of my money via Legends but whyyyyy the aversion to making Avengers movie figures available at all retailers and not just exclusives. That Amazon set with Banner, Thor, Hawkeye and Widow is a must buy for me but don't tell me that it wouldn't sell at retail!
    Then again, better that it's an Amazon exclusive than say, Walmart. Amazon has been amazing about stocking/restocking the Legends line as pretty much all of the GOTG wave and the current Avengers wave, I got from them.