Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What gender are you?

Through a series of nondescriptive questions this webpage can guess your gender.

http://test3.thespark.com/gendertest/

I have to admit that it guess mine wrong. It was 80% sure that I was a woman. What the......
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

According to the test I'm a dude. In fact it said i was DEFINATELY a dude. Very interesting. I'm male yes but I would never consider myself to be a dude. I'm too geeky for that.

It was 80% sure I was a man. I guess it's that other 20% that the chicks dig afterwards (hee hee).

-- -- So Far, The Gender Test Has Learned --

Men prefer falling over drowning to death.

Women really hate the word "moist".

Women are more likely to realize that clams
    are alive (88%) than men (only 86%).

If you're really wondering how the Gender Test works so well, realize that 6,664,249 people have taken the test. And it's gotten smarter each time.

--

Can I take the test even though I'm a hermaphrodite?

It said I was man. I don't know how it got my gender right when it was right in the middle though at 50%. I guess it guessed and guessed correctly it did.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

It scored me as a man with 93% confidence.

I am a "dude" too.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

only 86% sure i'm a MAN??? only 86%?????

i'm gonna go eat a steak while riding a motorcycle while shooting mailboxes with my shotgun and making pit bulls fight each other... then i'm gonna take the test again, and we'll see about that 86%...

i still don't get the "clams are alive" question...

EDIT: oh, it's cuz i prefer a blue bedroom....
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

You wuss! Actually you're 6% more man than me. Not that i'm jealous of the size of your percentage or anything, i mean i wasn't checking it out dude, just sayin'...... Yeesh!

Crap, I feel even less of a man now that it seems that I was the only "man" to come up as a woman. I don't know what was so womanly about my answers. Doesn't every man organize his shoes by color and frequency of use?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    You wuss! Actually you're 6% more man than me. Not that i'm jealous of the size of your percentage or anything, i mean i wasn't checking it out dude, just sayin'...... Yeesh!

i tolds ya, i'm considered a "man" not a "dude" as more manly dudes have been deemed...

sorry, EP... i'm curious, though... what are the different "ranks" of femaledom - is there a "dude-ette?"
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope