Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Auctions Coming Up!

Tomorrow, I guess, the Hasbro Jedi Master Point auctions begin. I have no idea when or where, but I'd like some info. In the meantime, I have some cutting to do . . .

BTW, I'd please keep this thread free of "these auctions are great/suck"-type posts.

Should be interesting to see how these pan out.

Unless I get insane, and decide to open my entire collection I probably wouldn't be participating.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Show me the link!!!! to eBay
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I figure that the auctions will be scheduled about the same way that Hasbro schedules figure shipments.....aka September thru November means Autumn.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Probably Hasblow listened to all the negative replys and have postponed them indefinetly until they can think of a better system so not to upset 60% of the collectors like they were before.

EDIT to remove offensive language ****. What is up with that. And I wasn't even cusing.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Aww, crap. I just looked at the Hasbro site, and they said sometime in September. I distinctly remember hearing somewhere September 1, which I guess was wrong. Even still, we should've gotten details by now.

Your right we should have. As a matter of fact at one of the cons Hasbro said as the auctions approach more and more details would come about. I took that to mean that they would tell us a little bit more about the auctions to get us somewhat interested until at last it was time to bid.

Why Hasbro has yet to say anything is getting me to think that perhaps Hasblow has second thoughts. Who knows but this may be a good thing. Especially for carded collectors, I hope.

Who knows? Maybe they are trying give us a little more time to get new figures and get more points...
    Worst episode ever!

50 points or so will not make much difference. Especially if there are others with 20,000 points.