Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why I cant get any new figures

So I went to KB's the other day looking at the saga toys(they are the only ones who sell any SW toys, TRU and Target and WM all have nothing) and this guy who worked there was like who you looking for? I was like I was looking to see if you had any Plo Koon. He was like no we dont have any and beside if we did I would have bought 2 or 3 of them already. This is the second or third KB employee who has said something similar like this to me! So average collectors like me dont have a chance to collect anyone besides Lott Dodd, and Ki adi mundi. Sorry i am a little frustrated.

Wow, that would suck to hear. When i worked at a Kmart i never came upon any new Episode 1 figures. I would even go to look in the back but i still couldnt find the boxes. So KB is your best chance at getting something new? If so i really feel bad for you. Mine dont have anything but the usual pegwarmers so i hardly ever go to visit them. Did you just recently start to collect? If you are new to the hobby you can pick up about 10 figures from them for cheap. You just have to have faith that one day they will show up.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

KB hasn't been good to me either. Although I walked into K-mart today and they had snowtroopers, mynock chewie, repack jango, repack c3-p0. So keep all options open.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Yeah thanks for the advice. Maybe Idaho just isn't hasbro's top priority . But yes KB has the most figures with the most selection, which is about 10 figures like you had said. Ive been collecting for a while. I'm only 17 but I already have 150 figures and 10 vehicles most of which I've boughten myself. So I'm not terribly new I got my first figure when i was like 12 it was a swoop trooper. Gosh I love that figure! . But I dont know everything either, I just collect cuz i love star wars.

Well, Plo Koon hasn't been new for over a year. There are no plans to make a Clone Wars version of him, either. Maybe you don't follow the line too closely. You can get a Plo Koon off the internet somewhere.
    Last edited by Mr. JabbaJohnL; 09-01-2003 at 01:10 PM.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

This is true that Plo Koon has been out for a long time, but I did take a little hiatus from collecting and I was just checking out what they had. Basically there was only dooku, yoda, anakin, lott dodd, and mace windu...In other words I was just seeing if they had anyone beside these peg warmers and Plo Koon was the first to come to mind.

I would order off the internet but mom wont let me. . I dont think that she would mind if I used ebay (altho when I had collected before my hiatus mom banned me from ebay cuz I would take all my paper route money and just buy figures). I think it's just the fact that KB is more convenient, and you get the instant satisfaction of having a new figure in your hands.

I havent seen anything new in a long time. I believe my wally World still has Plo Koon there. Maybe we could workout a trade if interested.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

BANTHAHOLIC,

IF you did not buy them, would you be interested in selling me or trading me for some of the new snowtroopers? I just got an AT-AT walker about 6 months ago, loose, and I need the new snowtroopers to fill the inside. Please let me know if you can help. I would greatly appreciate it. I need five more to be finished with my AT-AT. Thanks!

untyl@aol.com
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I havent seen anything new in a long time. I believe my wally World still has Plo Koon there. Maybe we could workout a trade if interested.
    Thank you kidhuman, that is very genorous of you, however I dont know if I'd have anything that you dont already...and like I said there is always ebay. Gosh my wal mart only has an amidala. goodness. and the cantina sets i guess.

TheDarthVader, you've got mail
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine