Future Ep. 2 Jedi

With all the rumors and second hand info coming down the pipe, it's hard to remember everything.

What I'm curious to know is will there be more jedi from AOTC? Agen Kolar, Bultar Swan, etc.

I did a search and found nothing. Time for a new thread anyway.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I've got no info of my own, but I will back up your plea. I would love to hear any information intent on Hasbro's part to make Bultar Swan or the ever awesome Pablo-Jill.

The Jedi army builder has added to our ability to make arena scenes, but some Jedi just stood out in the movie, and are currently making these scenes sadly incomplete.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I want to see the female Jedi with Asian features that is briefly shown in the film when the Jedi enter the arena and another Jedi with a black skin tone. I wouldnt mind a Gamorrean Jedi either.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What about Quilan Vos (sp?), the Wuher looking jedi, and and other 2ndary Jedi in a good articulated neutral stance...
    Yuuzhan Vong Figure Petition

The Otters are attacking the Crab party!

KAD, those would be Bultar Swan, strange name for a girl, and Roth-Del Masona. Both would make great figures. A Gamorrean Jedi would be interesting considering their limited intellect.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

An interesting subject choice for a site for certain, but here is a website with information on Bultar Swan and the actress who plays her. The webmaster does give valid reasons for the choice, though.

http://www.bultarswan.com/

Thanks for putting a name to the face Sidiously Darth. And to you too Phantom like Menace, its a cool site. She sticks out to me because she is female and human. The only other Jedi figure we have that fits that is Adi Gallia. I have a feeling though that she wont be made.

The Gamorrean Jedi would be too cool. I know they are described as stupid but there had to be one who did alright on his ACT test and also had an unusual connection with the Force. They made a Rodian Jedi for pete's sake. I recall reading that they were a cowardly and backstabbing group (not in those exact words) for the most part. Looks like i may have to customize my own though.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

De nada, kool-aid killer. You might check out this link as well. It gives names to other female jedi from the arena battle. At least, I know for certain it names The Jedi Formerly Known as Hee-yah! Girl.

http://www.starwarz.com/clonewarseu/characters/jedi/

The Expanded Universe included a Gammorean pilot named Piggy in the Wraith Squadron books. This character had been genetically altered to increase his intelligence, and he had some device to allow him to speak basic. Mind you, Wraith Squadron was certainly a different flavor of Star Wars, but I liked it. It was . . . strange enough to laugh at, but I could still see it in Star Wars.

Oh, and I had to laugh at the ACT comment, I like to think that is one of the trials Obi-Wan and Anakin speak of. I wonder how Yoda would do on the grammar section of such tests. He must have made it into the order via his math score.

Phantom-like Menace, I have that book with the Gamorrean rebel pilot. I havent read it in a long time though. Im going to keep suggesting one whenever a thread pops up about new figures. I cant be the only one interested in one.

That link to the website naming other Jedi is awesome. My only complaint is that many Jedi are faceless. Hopefully in time that will change. I will check that site often from now on.

I'm holding out hope for a Agen Kolar.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine