Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paizo.com Boba Fett

Did anyone get into their site and order Boba Fett? What the heck is going on? I can't get one! This is ridiculous! I cannot get the site to load!

maybe because it is low bandwidth....aka slow bandwidth aka no bandwidth
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm on it right now and having a helluva time. Here comes another Toy Fair Vader fiasco

EDIT: Now I got through, but they don't take AMEX . . . uh oh . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I'm on it right now and having a helluva time. Here comes another Toy Fair Vader fiasco
    I got my Vader NO PROBLEMS! This sucks!

make sure that you are logged into your fan club account or else you won't see the "add to cart" button!!! I just got my 2!

picked mine up at WWC Chi Town....no hassel.....shout out to my man BobaFrett!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Of course, three minutes after I make this post complaining, I get my 2 Fetts. Sorry to start an uproar!

Talking

Got my 2 ordered !!

Now to get them signed ~~~~
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Took me an hour, but I finally was able to order two. If didn't help that they had my name misspelled in their database. Took 30 minutes to just match up my name and address to confirm that I was a fan club member.

Then each time I clicked on "Checkout" I kept getting booted out of the site. I hope Santa Yoda isn't this much of a pain.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

I finally got my two. I'm glad I didn't go to the Con and wasted all my money there.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.