Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ah, ok!! Sorry about the confusion..as you can see, i was confused myself!!!

JC- Thank you for the offer; i'll be in touch sometime about the figures. I'd be looking to get two figures, one to open and one not to open. I don't think they'll sell out though and they'll most likely put them on the View Askew website, but there is no guarantee. However, if by some rare chance in hell, the VA site offers the figure signed by Jason Lee, i'll toss out hte $$ and just have 3 of them!

I'll be in touch in the coming weeks. Thanks JC!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, this is it, the weekend is fast approaching! If you are member of SSG and are attending the Dallas ComiCon (or for that matter, Wizard World Texas), please stop by our table. Mrs. JediCole and I will be there all weekend (though I may try to sneak away at noon on Saturday to see the world premiere of the Clone Wars cartoon!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Talking

This past weekend was AWSOME!! Anthony Danials was GREAT. He took time to sign everyone's stuff, spend a moment with everyone, and even allowed pictures with all his guest -- what a wonderful gentlemen!! Warwick Davis was equally as nice -- GREAT Since of humor!!!

Jedi Cole -- it was great to meet you! Sorry I couldn't find any 12" Plo Koons (Anywhere!!)

Dingo Dad -- have you seen your puppy in the past few days!! That was funny -- it was great to meet you also.

For those of you keeping track -- only one Ephont Man there that I saw -- $35. He stayed there. I bought a few vintage figures instead,

All and All -- it was a great show!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

JB,
    It was great meeting you too! And DingoDad told me what happened when you asked him if the name Dingo meant anything to him! That was great. I never knew he was so paranoid!

Are you planning to attend Wizard World Texas? If you are you should drop by the Mini Store this or next weekend (before November 9) if you happen to be in the Arlington area on either weekend. We are giving away a free Saturday pass to WWT with the drawing on the 9th. You don't have to be present to win, just have to fill out the entry at the shop.

The Dallas ComiCon was great, got to see Rena Owen again and found that not only was Good Luck Magic Yoda doing quite well in her care, but that she takes him everywhere! He's been all over the world and sits proudly with her on her signing table at shows. She even came over and gave Mrs. JediCole and I a big hug before she headed out on Sunday night! What a great guest! And Bob (Flaming Carrot) Burdon was wonderful as well. Though he may not have realized what a crawdad was (given the picture he drew for DD). At least he got a better image done for him by Todd Nanuk of Wildguard Casting Call that he was most proud to have.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.