Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Anthony Daniels comming to DALLAS !!

Check out www.scifiexpo.com --

He is really comming !! -- This will be GREAT!!!

Billy Dee Williams (we hope -- if he doesn't cancel again)

Warwick Davis (finally)

Anthony Daniels -- WOW this is GREAT News!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    Check out www.scifiexpo.com --

He is really comming !! -- This will be GREAT!!!

Billy Dee Williams (we hope -- if he doesn't cancel again)

Warwick Davis (finally)

Anthony Daniels -- WOW this is GREAT News!!
    You might want to put the same disclaimer next to Warwick
    Davis as you have with Billy Dee Williams. To date, Mr. Davis holds the record for cancellations for SciFi Expo shows (exceeding even Carrie Fisher's three prior to her October 2002 appearence)!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Quote Originally Posted by JediCole
    You might want to put the same disclaimer next to Warwick
    Davis as you have with Billy Dee Williams. To date, Mr. Davis holds the record for cancellations for SciFi Expo shows (exceeding even Carrie Fisher's three prior to her October 2002 appearence)!
    I'd do the same to Mr.Daniels considering he was supposed to do a signing here in NJ, but has since cancelled. Aggrivating all of those who have waited since Celebration 2 to get his autograph.

JIm

Daniels would be a good pickup - good luck !

Billy Dee cancelled for WizChicago this year, he's the one I wanted most.

Warwick Davis? He was in Chicago this year too, very nice chap. I hope he doesn't bail on you.

I am thinking about attending because Dallas is only 2 1/2 hours West of where I live. I hope BDW shows up! If I knew for sure he'd be there, it would be easier for me to make my decision.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

No Billy Dee, but look who you DO get!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    I am thinking about attending because Dallas is only 2 1/2 hours West of where I live. I hope BDW shows up! If I knew for sure he'd be there, it would be easier for me to make my decision.
    Sorry to disappoint you TDV. The ComiCon site has already announced that due to the extension of a theatrical appearance, Mr. Williams will have no openings in his schedule until 2004, so no October appearence.

However, you are getting no fair shortage of Star Wars guests! Be fair!

Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)
    Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)
    Warwick Davis (Wicket, Wald)
    Rena Owen (Taun We)
    Amy Allen (Aayla Secura)
    Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)

PLUS!

John Rhys-Davies! (Sallah, Gimli, Dr. Arturo)

And so many more!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Would any of my fellow SSGers who are attending this Con be willing to pick up two convention only Mallrats Brodie figures for me?!? eh!??!?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Would any of my fellow SSGers who are attending this Con be willing to pick up two convention only Mallrats Brodie figures for me?!? eh!??!?
    cAN YOU SEND A PICTURE OF WHAT THESE LOOK LIKE??

I BELIEVE I AM GOING AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PICK SOME UP FOR YOU...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Quote Originally Posted by JediBoulton
    cAN YOU SEND A PICTURE OF WHAT THESE LOOK LIKE??

I BELIEVE I AM GOING AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PICK SOME UP FOR YOU...
    JB, the Wizard site (www.wizarduniverse.com) has a picture of (what is presumably) the prototype of the WWT exclusive Brodie. Naturally with Mrs. JediCole and I there all weekend, we will be able to pick some up also. See my new post about Wizard World on another thread (there appears to be more View Askew afoot at WWT). Since this is essentially a thread about the Dallas ComiCon, I felt it best to present the Wizard World stuff elsewhere.

Brodie will not be offered at ComiCon

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    JMG,
    Sorry to disappont, but this (the con featuring Anthony Daniels as a guest) is not the one where the Brodie figure is offered. However, just about one month later (and a lot closer to home for JediCole and Mrs. JediCole) is Wizard World Texas! That is where this figure will be offered as an exclusive.

But not to worry, we will be at both shows and could certainly pick up some figures for you depending on availability. (Though the Steve Daves and Fanboys survived their con).