Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My unwanted figures and what to do with them...

Oh my gosh my avatar is old. Haven't been here in a while. Here's my problem:

Well, I bought every saga figure from '02/01 - '02/40... And looking back at the first two episodes, well... They sucked. And I dont like my TPM and AOTC figures anymore. My mind won't change about this, but I have 30 figures or so (I love the others, like Han and Chewie and Vader and Luke) that I don't want, and I know nobody will buy them for even a buck on eBay. What do I do with them? I've thought about opening them and making fun custom figures of my own.

So I ask you--

What would you do with these unwanted crap Saesee Tiin and friends figures?

Thanks

Dak

Old sig \/
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

If your really serious, why destroy them with silly customs. Donate them to Toys For Tots when Christmas rolls around. Get a receipt as well, you can deduct it as a charitable donation off your taxes.

Just because you don't like E1/E2 anymore, and don't like the figures, doesn't mean that there's not some needy kids out there that see as much magic in the Star Wars Prequels as us old timers originally saw in the originals.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Bah, you can't be serious. I'll sell them on eBay for .50 cents each.

Just kidding. You know what, I really hadn't thought about that. I think I might do that, seriously. Every time that comes around, I give them one or two old figures that I didn't want, but I didn't even think about doing that with these.

Thanks, Jar Jar

- Caesar

You could mail em to me if you want.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Depends if you're looking to do good or bad:
    Good: Toys for tots
    I know a few other SW fan forum sites, had a drive last x-mas with pegwarmers for toys for tots. It really is a good way to help the less fortunate, and make some new fans of our beloved movies.
    Bad: ever see Toy Story, when the neighbor bully ties fireworks to the back of his toys and watched them explode. It definitely won't help anyone, but might make for a few laughs.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I'm with most here,donate them to Toys for Tots or a local Battered Women&Childrens shelter.You'll get rid of them and do something cool for your taxes
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

In all honesty, I may have done that, but I don't think Wal-Mart honors receipts from 4/23/02 :-/

- Caesar

The 501st (www.501st.com) visits hospitals and such and I'm sure that those guys would be more than happy to distribute action figures to those kids while making the rounds.