Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: Family Guy: The Thread!!! (merged)

OMG, I just got the movie. My favorite part was definitely Peter on the Today Show. "Katie! Katie! Katie!". I was laughing so hard, I think I cracked a rib. They also drop a few f-bombs too. Oh, and there's also the triumphant return of Randy Newman at the beginning. It doesn't quite top the "Left Foot, Right Foot" song but it's still hilarious.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

unfortunetly they bleep the f-bombs, all 30 or so of them. (Chris's fiance'/wife mostly)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Quote Originally Posted by mrhat
    unfortunetly they bleep the f-bombs, all 30 or so of them. (Chris's fiance'/wife mostly)
    Mr. Hat, this can be fixed by going into the LANGUAGE SELECTIONS option on the menu and chosing 'UNCENSORED." With that, all profanity is fair game!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well how stupid do i feel, how did you guys "discover" the uncensoring button anyway?

Well how stupid do i feel, how did you guys "discover" the uncensoring button anyway?
    well, i knew the film had cussing in it cause one of my buddy's has had it for about two months now and it was uncensored. Once i watched it and heard the bleeps, I let out my own curse word and scanned the menu's and BAM, there she was. It's great when Peter drops the F-bomb. It's been a LOOOOOOOOONG time coming.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hey does this movie only come in full frame, or is there an widescreen version, all i can seem to find is full frame
    I was wondering that myself, as I could only find the full screen version. I bought it, and watched the movie, wish I would have known about the language uncensored selection.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Personally I think it was a big let down. The 'reporter' at the post movie awards called it "mildly entertaining" and I have to agree with that. I thought the first 8 min. where they get out of the limo was dumb, although the Vince Vaughn/Susan Sarandon bit was good. Other then that I kept waiting for things to take off and they never really did. The post intermission things did get better but why couldn't the whole film be like that?

I wish I would have waited and had Caesar loan it to me.

I'm glad you can uncensor it. I was disppointed that it was all bleeped out.
    It shouldn't have been bleeped to begin with though.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Two funny Star Wars refs! And that Thundercats bit was just wrong!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

After seconds of research on Amazon.com, it indeed only comes in Fullframe, which is fine because none of the episodes are in wide screen either.