Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Family Guy: The Thread!!!

Howsabout. . . Family Guy Live?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It may be near my house, but I don't think I can find it in my heart to bother with this, it sounds too weird. I am not dead set against it though...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The season premiere episode coming next Sunday (May 1) is as funny as Family Guy has ever been! I loved it! All around great stuff. It's still edgy and the opening of the show is great! I love the jab it takes at FOX.

Man, I forgot how much I missed seeing new episodes of Family Guy.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

How did you see it early, JBF?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Oh we have our ways, my friend.

I laughed my a-- off watching this new episode. The first 6 minutes were funnier than ANYTHING "The Simpsons" has done the last three seasons. The scene with Peter watching "The Passion of the christ" had me laughing hysterically.

Welcome back Griffins, you were SORELY missed.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

shhh!!! Don't spoil it for us unworthy ones!
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Oh, I used a search engine, bit tornado, and the show's title North By North Quahog to find it after I saw another message board that it was out there.

Really can't give any specific directions on how to find it, but those who are familiar with this stuff will know how to go about finding it.

Guyute, you are too right. My favorite part was the scene about the drinking and the great parody they did of those certain PSA's of our youth. They even had the real guy to do the voice for it (saw his name in the credits and then it clicked with me).

I love you, FG.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

holy s**t that was hilarious.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, it sounded funny. Whenever I download a .torrent file I only get the audio. At least I still have something to look forward to on the 1st.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Holy crap this was funnier the 32nd time around. God I love this show.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten