New cantina alien to be released

Kebeco has a bunch of new figures listed for pre order, such as R3-P0, Bail Organa, the 2 Dignitaires, etc. They also list a "cantina alien" for preorder in this group.

Does anyone know which one they are talking about??
    I dont recall one being announced with the others.

It is aweome though that we are getting another one!!

Any ideas which one it is??

It would make perfect sense to include a cantina alien in the "Tatooine wave" . Maybe this is it.

I dont know for sure, but it may not be cantina from the OT. I thinks its probably reffering to one of the nightclub figures from EPII. But I dont know. I thought I pretty much knew everything coming up soon, but I havent heard of a new cantina alien, just aliens or characters from the nightclub in EPII. I am not sure. its a good question. Hopefully someone knows for sure. But I dont think there is a cantina alien coming from the old movies
    scooby-wan kadoobie

It would be cool to get another cantina patron! However, it is probably referring to Ayy Vida or Elan Sleazebaganno, who are being released around the same time as the fgures described above. So that's probably it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Crud, a new cantina alien would be great but these guys are welcome too. Maybe it is a preorder for the cantina sets(2nd wave) probably not though
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Aay Vida, Sleazebaggano, etc. are all listed there too so it cant be any of those.

They are very good with knowing what figures are what and wouldnt list a nightclub alien as a cantina alien.

They do list Hoth Luke, R3-P0, etc from the upcoming Hoth wave.
    I figure that the cantina alien is from the upcoming Tatooine wave.

KEBco Main | Store Categories | Contact Us | Ordering | Privacy Policy | Pre-Order Policy | Shipping Rates | Newsletter | Testimonials

EP2 2003 Pre-Order - Non Club Members To Pre-Order EP2 Saga and Clone Wars 2003 figures, add the figures below to your basket and click the checkout button. Enter all of your personal information and payment information. Remember to Select the Pre-Order Shipping Method when you checkout.

The 3.75" figures, 12 inch, Unleashed, Cinema Scenes, Clone Wars Army Builders and Vehicles are available below.

EP2 2003 Clone Wars Saesee Tiin
    Code:5045p
    Price:$6.29
    Quantity in Basket: none

EP2 2003 Clone Wars Super Art Trooper
    Code:5046p

EP2 2003 Clone Wars Kit Fisto
    Code:5047p

Saga 2003 Obi-Wan Night Club
    Code:5048p

Saga 2003 Elan Sleazebaggano
    Code:5049p

Saga 2003 McQuarrie Stormtrooper
    Code:5050p

Saga 2003 Bail Organa
    Code:5051p

Saga 2003 Imperial Dignitary
    Code:5052p

Saga 2003 Padme Tatooine
    Code:5053p

Saga 2003 Ay Vida Night Club
    Code:5054p

Saga 2003 Hoth Trooper
    Code:5055p

Saga 2003 R-3PO
    Code:5056p

Saga 2003 Luke Skywalker Hoth Attack
    Code:5057p

Saga 2003 Cantina Alien
    Code:5058p

Saga 2003 Imperial Dignitary # 2
    Code:5059p

It's probably Achmed-Beq or however you spell his name.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

JP is right, it's most likely Achk Med-Beq. Since originally both him and Lt. Dannyl Faytonni were listed as 'Cantina Aliens' in early retailer lists. And there's been no news about another Classic Cantina Alien coming.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yes, that does sound correct, JP and JJB. I forgot about him.

The cantina is my favorite part of Star Wars and I get excited when I hear that another alien is coming out. Guess I just jumped the gun.

Originallly intended for PM reply...

It has been far too long since the announcement of that particular figure to the time of the release and, considering the Dannl Faytonni wave is about to be released, it kinda makes sense that this would be it. Since Hasblah mentioned that the waves next year would consist of "grouped" figures this would fit into that theory. Since we are getting Elan, Obi-Wan, and Ayy Vida... Achmed-Beq would seem to be a perfect choice to round out the quartet of figures. Again, Hasblah did mention that the waves would consist of 4-5 new figures per wave. There are no other Original Trilogy Tatooine figures or Jabba's Palace figures in the newest additions from KEBco so that adds a little more meat to my guess.

Anyhow... all that aside, Scott and Ken didn't add any of those to my order yet. How bizarre...!

p.s.- clear out your mailbox!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**