Before you read the details allow me to introduce myself. I'm the creator of Luukesabers at www.thelightsaber.com. I've been a prop-collector and builder for 18 years and have been involved in the film industry including being in front and behind the camera. My specialties are props and special f/x. By trade I'm a graphic designer & artist.

I noticed in another thead you've started a "Who has what MR#" Well receintly I've started a Master Replicas Lightsaber Registry on my website. This is a new feature that alows people to view other collectors plaque numbers. This will give you an opportunity to be able to match your eddition numbers by possibly trading plaques with other collectors.

I invite you to be a part of this world-wide registry by posting your information here in this thread. If you could, please post your information in this format:

Mace EPII LE #001
Luke EPV SE #001
Name: Joe Shmo (you can use whatever name you like)
Email: Joe@Shmo.com

Over a period of time the listings will grow hopefully as many as we can get. The more people that register their numbers, the greater chance you can get matching plaque numbers.

Please, only lightsabers or training remote edition numbers. Nothing from other manufactures either, eg: ICONS SDS. Only Master Replicas.

Thank you

Luuke
Webmaster for thelightsaber.com